Board index PBase Show and Tell Enjoy the snow

Show and Tell

Enjoy the snow

Announce and discuss your photos.
libragrrrl67

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:12 am

11:15 p.m. (pacific time)...bored at work...what's going on in the pbase show & tell forum? Let's go see...hmmm...same old crap that was going on here when I got up today...and when I went to bed last night at 2:30 a.m....

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:16 am

nope we caught a pirate today....and the inno people are still flaming me

maybe you want to read the thread Danielle?? then you would no the whole story. I know, you don't have time...

see ya

ugot2bkdng

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:18 am

Gee Don, is that anyway to talk to your elders? Didn't your Daddy teach you anything other than "Don't weewee in the tall grass"? :D Did he at least tell you also to not weewee on electric fences?

I'm sad to admit that my Daddy told me something that I have been a bad boy and ignored lately. It went something like "Don't deficate in your house". Ever hear of that one Don? You have been spreading a lot of dodo around these forums lately and I have to admit that I came down to your level; but, someone had to show the rest of pbase what you really are. You can rant and rave all you want to about Phyllis, Innographx and all of Innographx members; but, I think it is pretty clear by now who the real problem is. And here is a news flash Don, he isn't a member of Innographx. In fact, pbase is one of the few places he can still post. Now, if I were that person, I would be thinking again about deficating in my house.

But hey what do I know? Oh, I know you are a peach Don. :D
Chuck

libragrrrl67

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:22 am

I read all the threads, Don.
Same old crap.

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:24 am

yep inno folllowing me around from forum to forum posting bs

as always

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:25 am

you weon't even go play there, you know what i mean

you skipped the phyllis invite, unless i am mistaken

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:27 am

go read my freaken posts in the help forum and then read theirs

they are useless in these forums

they post incorrect informatin, call slug a liar, call me an image theif, and cause trouble every day period

that is the facts

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:28 am

click on trimoons posts, and that other graphic guys posts you will see what they are about

they have been here trying to trash me for a long time now
Last edited by minoltaman on Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:28 am

now they are standing up for an image theif and phyllis is embedding someone elses pics like she has authorization too. whoaaaa!!

makes you wonder don't it??? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

libragrrrl67

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:39 am

minoltaman wrote:you weon't even go play there, you know what i mean

you skipped the phyllis invite, unless i am mistaken

I didn't skip the invite because of the people there. I don't even know the people there. It's just not something I want to put a bunch of time into.

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:54 am

find me some helpful posts from this group-o-trash

noise to signal ratio is about 300::1

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:55 am

if you read the threads u know phyllis is a doublely convicted cheater and a bigtime liar

I have posted tons of them all over the boards and convicted her more than once

libragrrrl67

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:05 am

All I know is that it's a pain in the ass to sort through all these crappy posts looking for a decent one.

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:31 am

All I know is that it's a pain in the ass to sort through all these crappy posts looking for a decent one.

I know, and I am sorry about that. :evil: it is best to weed out the crap posters now though, so the forum is not filled with misinformation and pirates and trolls. Makes the forum and site stronger in the long run that way.

It sucks waiting for that to happen. :cry:

Have a good night Danielle, hopefully it will get better soon.

see ya

Previous

Board index PBase Show and Tell Enjoy the snow