Board index PBase Show and Tell Updated: documentary series small village in Portugal

Show and Tell

Updated: documentary series small village in Portugal

Announce and discuss your photos.
paul_teixeira

Updated: documentary series small village in Portugal

Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:47 am

Beware: no landscapes, no pictures of pets or semi nude models... Just old Tri-X pictures. :-)

Best regards,
Paul

andrys

Re: Updated: documentary series small village in Portugal

Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:00 pm

paul_teixeira wrote:Beware: no landscapes, no pictures of pets or semi nude models... Just old Tri-X pictures. :-)

Best regards,
Paul

Really beautiful work. True of ALL your galleries. But these required scanning and someone did a good job on that too.

Very glad you're back to this. Will tell some friends about your pages also.

paul_teixeira

Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:10 pm

Thanks Andrys,

I've scanned them myself using a newly bought Epson Perfection 3200 scanner. I first thought of digitalizing my entire archive (10 years of photojournalistic work), but that was a bit too optimistic. :-)

There's a lot of work that has be to done in order to get old negatives alive & kicking on a screen... So I'm just selecting a couple of them at a time and scanning them in my spare time.

Best regards,
Paul

andrys

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:27 am

paul_teixeira wrote:Thanks Andrys,

I've scanned them myself using a newly bought Epson Perfection 3200 scanner. I first thought of digitalizing my entire archive (10 years of photojournalistic work), but that was a bit too optimistic. :-)

There's a lot of work that has be to done in order to get old negatives alive & kicking on a screen... So I'm just selecting a couple of them at a time and scanning them in my spare time.

Best regards,
Paul

Thanks for the info, Paul. Lots of QUALITY photos in 10 years, from what I see here.

I'll look up your scanner. I have an old HP Scanjet 4C but have used it only for old APS shots using prints rather than negatives. I should find the latter and try them since they wouldn't have all that dust for me to dab out :-)

Will return to your site often. Keep up the good work.

Board index PBase Show and Tell Updated: documentary series small village in Portugal