Board index PBase Show and Tell Peek, poke and pixels gallery[new update]

Show and Tell

Peek, poke and pixels gallery[new update]

Announce and discuss your photos.
soreal

Peek, poke and pixels gallery[new update]

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:57 pm

My other passion with photo is old computers of my childhood, videogames, i've got a good collection of these old systems and games. Yesterday, as weather was bad, i decided to start a gallery with a photo of each one, to allow them to be again stars and make people remember the good time they had got with. For the moment only five photos of Commodore, Apple and Atari's machine.... More to come in the next weeks ! :)
remember or discover
i wait your feedback on photos and reminder of your machines. :)

soreal

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:08 pm

I know no one cares ( maybe one or two ? :lol: ), but there's new old computers from the 80's and 90's from my collection in the gallery.It start with the Atari 800XL to Commodore A1200.... thes computers are nice, yes the are, i told you ! :wink:
Still here

minoltaman

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:11 pm

Whoaa, I think a collection is cool. I have a collection of video game systems currently. About 25 years worth of games and systems, but I have not photographed them yet. Good idea. I ain't the only person that saves old junk. :) Some of my first systems were pong, and the radio-shack four game b/w rig, t then the 26/5200 and you know the rest of the story. About the only one I missed was the oddysee but I remeber the hoaky overlay screens. I once made a videogame controller from a tv remote control and the remnants of a 5600 controller.

Cheers
Last edited by minoltaman on Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soreal

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:15 pm

Hi Minoltaman, i want to say: " I AM NOT ALOOOONE!" :lol:
So you collect the same stuff as me, very good! :)

Board index PBase Show and Tell Peek, poke and pixels gallery[new update]