baileyzim

New Photos......BAILEY ZIMMERMAN

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:21 pm

I've posted additional photos in my 'Novermber 27th 2002' gallery
Please take a look!!
http://www.pbase.com/baileyzim/november_27_2002

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:22 pm

I really liked the birchwood lake shot. I did not look through them all but this one really caught the mood for me. Nice work as always Bailey.

Cheers

ugot2bkdng

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:27 pm

Tried to look; but, all I see is a bunch of very dark frames. :(

I opened your page in Mozilla, rather than IE6 and I can now see the images in the individual frames since the roll over does not work in Mozilla.

Are you using a PC and IE6 or a Mac or some other browser? Just curious. Your style sheet seems to be a popular one; but, as I have noted before, it is very difficult to view images if you are on a PC and using IE6. I usually don't bother trying. In this case, since Don seemed to like your work, I thought I would give it a try.

Also, I just noticed again that the photo captions are on the right rather than centered when this gallery is viewed with Mozilla.
Last edited by ugot2bkdng on Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:28 pm

You mean you don't like the web dev css?

ugot2bkdng

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:36 pm

Yes, the web dev css makes viewing very difficult for weak old eyes like mine. :lol:
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:37 pm

That is what I figured you were trying to say. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Ohhh...I see you have added a bunch of text other than just "all I see is dark frames" now.

Later

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:43 pm

@Bailey...I think webdev has added or will be adding an updated version of the webdev sheet in the other forum. I know I have seen his post on that before somewhere. I think it might address a couple things like the left justified text issue in mozilla. Thjere is a bunch of mod speaks over there too if you have not seen any of it yet. Chuck was trying to be funny or something whern all he posted was "I tried to look, but all I see is dark frames." He complains in the threads about the web dev almost everytime he sees it. Watch out, he will get you on misspelled words too.! :lol: :roll: :lol:

I can't seem to find the thread I was looking for but here is a link to change the colours and the hover effect and fix some other things with the mozilla compatability. Thread by webdev.

http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=495

Cheers

baileyzim

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:09 pm

Ugot.......
Sorry about the lack of clarity w/ my Webdev setting.......I have a MAC!!
Mozilla....is he related to Godzilla????

ugot2bkdng

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:16 pm

Could be, the icon looks a little like Godzilla. :-) I use IE6 myself; but, I keep Mozilla on my machine for when I have a compatability issue.
Chuck

pstewart

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:51 pm

The gallery looks great. I like the color of all the pics...really ties it together well.

Board index PBase Show and Tell New Photos......BAILEY ZIMMERMAN