Board index PBase Show and Tell International Firework Show

Show and Tell

International Firework Show

Announce and discuss your photos.
littlebabylon

International Firework Show

Post Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:46 am

hi, just wanna share this firework show with you, the setting are most in 4 seconds, F8.

hope you like it.

http://www.pbase.com/littlebabylon/firework

rgds
kevin

pstewart

Post Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:09 am

Kevin, I've seen a lot of fireworks photos, but most are pretty run of the mill splashes of light. Yours are gorgeous! Perhaps it's your camera settings or your position or maybe just talent! :) Terrific pics!

Phyllis

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:52 am

Good shots. We have an excellent presentation here every year but a cruddy city to overlook as far as scenic value goes. We get directly under the canopies near the launch area for thunderous explosions. I love fireworks.

Cheers

polyvios

Post Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:12 pm

I've never really shot a firework show but I've seen many on the net. Your galleries are simply amazing!!!!

Thanks for sharing

littlebabylon

thanks for the comments pstewart

Post Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:58 pm

my be i m hyst a bit lucky that can get the good position that can straightly shoot the fireworks near the coast.

anyway, thanks for the stop again

rgds
kevin

littlebabylon

Thanks for the stop Don and Polyvios

Post Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:46 am

thanks Don and Polyvios, glad you like the firework show, there is one firework show every year in our city, and this set of firework show is a bit different, as it's an international firework show which invited 4 countries include Italy, Japan, USA, and Hong Kong teams for the show, and Italy win the competition,

unlucky, the show i took was not Italy, not the same day, the images u saw was from Japan and US.

tks
kevin

Board index PBase Show and Tell International Firework Show