Board index PBase Show and Tell fwiw: updated galleries from an old photojournalist

Show and Tell

fwiw: updated galleries from an old photojournalist

Announce and discuss your photos.
paul_teixeira

fwiw: updated galleries from an old photojournalist

Post Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:13 pm

Just updated a couple of my galeries and added some new ones. Including pics shot with Canon Eos 1D and Eos 1Ds. Yep, this old pj has gone digital after resisting it for years ;)

Sorry, nearly no pictures of landscapes, birds, trees or nude models...

Best regards,
Paul

http://www.pbase.com/paul_teixeira[/url]

minoltaman

Post Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:20 pm

I started at the seniors section and just cruised around from there. Looks like you might know a thing or two about shooting the folks huh? Very nice looking b/w collections. I enjoyed some of those character shots with all of the trimmings very much.

Cheers

paul_teixeira

Post Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:58 pm

Tnx Don. It's just a living. :)

What do you mean with 'trimmings'? I'm afraid my English is not up to standards...

Best regards,
Paul

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:01 am

oooops....I meant nice comps...good exposures...nice character details and interesting subjects. Good good good and very professional in plain english. :)

Cheers

paul_teixeira

Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:29 pm

:) Ok, now I understand. Thanks for the compliment!
Last edited by paul_teixeira on Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

britishbeef

Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:58 pm

Amazing black and whites you have there Paul.....very inspiring.

Regards,

paul_teixeira

Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:47 pm

Thanks Geoff. It does seem that on Pbase the tendancy is to shoot in colour, but the newspapers and magazines I work for, still want B&W...

Board index PBase Show and Tell fwiw: updated galleries from an old photojournalist