Board index PBase Show and Tell FUN WITH BEER

Show and Tell

FUN WITH BEER

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:40 pm

Did you read the link you troll. Go home.

jchambers

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:46 pm

Don, you are so full of anger.

No, seriously, not only do I think you got the wrong thread with that response, but I also think you thought this as well, as you have since reposted in the other thread.

I was just trying to help you out.

Relax Don, and by the way, I am home? Where am I supposed to go?

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:48 pm

Here is the whole thing for ya troll. Yup I 'm angry at trolls like you flaming non-stop for days.

You need a life troll.

You are an IDIOT. I am thinking about suing this guy for SLANDER!!!! You are so stupid.

Quote:
Mike Gallagher "Very astute observation. People are finally beginning to grasp the obvious. And Melanie is correct. Don Northup will return, using another alias. I just wish when he returns, people would quit turning the other cheek, and refrain from responding to, and communicating with this guy. Its the only way that he will go away permanently." and "Like you, when Don first appeared (many months ago) I first thought he was either a mischievous teenager or college student with too much time on his hands. Actually he is 56 years old. Despite his bad spelling (probably intentional) he actually is very smart - to the point of being scary. He is either retired, or unemployed, and is a 24/7 kind of guy who appears to never sleep.

Me now..

Ah...this is th guy that accused me if STEALING MY OWN FISH PICTURES!!!! You moron. I am not 56 years old.

This guy is a pile on flaming troll as well from austrailia I can show you at least 20-30 falming posts like yours. His name is John, Shebalso, Sheeba, Woody. You are so stupid.

the austrailian troll.
Minolta_Man (A different one ;O) ) "I was not going to respond again while FISHBOY uses this and the other Minolta Forum.
As you support my ideas aboout the Idiot, Guru, Minoltaman, Don, Don Northup, Parker North, ETC, Thank you very much.
He spoils ever forum he goes on and claims he has never been banned. What a liar he is.
Please Forum uses, ignore Don Northup and his next Alias otherwise the forum will goe to the pack.
Woody"

You are a fool these peole flamed me saying I did not own a minolta and stole my own pics. You are so stupid.

You shouls have posted a link to the entire thread you moron. Whera I am talking to my friend/upstanding forum members and was so rudely interrupted by trolls like you.

Here is the link.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read. ... ge=4837068

BTW....the other people in the thread IAM3D, Daniella, and Plamen still participate at dpr you fool. Daniella one of the best and most popular there. I prefer talking nudes with her instead of flame with you idiots...read the thread to LEARN!

Plamen lead the enthusiam charge and IAM3D is forum ambassaddor. You ARE a fool.

Go ask them who the trolls and liars were. C'mon...I beg of ya....

I posted 5000-10000 times on the net. I have ran across a lot of liars and fools in my day. That is for sure.
http://www.pbase.com/minoltaman
Last edited by minoltaman on Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:52 pm

!
Relax Don, and by the way, I am home? Where am I supposed to go?

Why don't you stop flaming FOOL . You are possibly the worst forum particiopant here at pbase, bar none.n :!: :!: :!:

jchambers

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm

Don, that's all I was trying to say. You quoted that yourself from the other thread here: http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=1481&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75.

Calm down, I was just trying to put you back on the right track.

I have a pretty good life actually Don ;) Youth has it's benifits sometimes. But you never did tell me, was it me you were going to sue?

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:58 pm

Quote from Daniell. One of the best and most popular at many forums. She was sorta queen of dpr.

Seems like she should be here to speak these worrd again. I give you Daniella...

Forum Minolta Talk
Subject Re: Parker, WTF did you DO to this guy?
Posted by Daniella [CLICK FOR PROFILE]
Date/Time 8:16:57 PM, Thursday, April 10, 2003

well, he may be Minoltaman but I don't see him doing any trouble for now...I do see you insulting him and for now it is you who look bad and making trouble.

He may have caused trouble in the past, that I don't know and I don't really care, but why continue this nonsense? Why not simply forget about this and start new? If he is as nasty as you are saying, he will eventualy show it. Why stir out trouble when things are peaceful? This can only make you look bad, not him. well, just a thought :)

Stay out of my face and get off my butt.

thanks

jchambers

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:07 pm

Don, I am Jo Chambers. My real name. The same real name I use on dpreview. I don't change it, nor hide it, and I havn't been banned, so I havn't needed to change it.

Now, I really have no intention of insulting you. And why do I keep posting?... well, you keep coming back and calling me all these names. What am I supposed to do? Get on my knee's and say I'm sorry?

Now, I can find so many references of you insulting countless people. And I can find countless references of people who are pissed off at you. Both at this forum and dpreview. You can't say the same about me.

In fact, you are the first person that I have found the constant urge to "carry on" and reply to. But as I said, how can I stop. You just keep insulting me, post after post.

I will do my best to keep my reply's respectful. But I can't remain silent so long as you insult everyone here including myself.

Sorry Don.

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:12 pm

You are a liar! I only defend myself you freaking lowlife scuz. Stand with the liars and look a fool. I don't care.

Talk about the topic of the threads you moron. you never ever posted in the Minolta forum where I posted. you are a complete joke.

Show me your posts. Then show me my posts IN CONTEXT of the threads. Everyone I have ever insulted was a bold faced liar like you. C'mon post whole threads of mine or whomevers from dpr...I beg of you! :!: :!:

Do not pull one post out of humongous threads. You are the worst type of troll.

Why can't you talk about the kids or the beer or ps. Iknow why...cu you are the WORST kind of troll.

shecodes

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:52 pm

jchambers wrote:Don, I am Jo Chambers. My real name. The same real name I use on dpreview. I don't change it, nor hide it, and I havn't been banned, so I havn't needed to change it.

Guten Tag, Jo. I have a question that is on topic. Beer and children. Do they still make kinder beer? I remember over 30 years ago that there was a very mild beer for called kinder beer. It was very mild.. much less than 3.2 beer we have in the States. It's been about 32 years since I lived in Germany and things have changed a lot since then. :)

Different cultures treat drinking differently. I also remember it being legal to drink beer at 16. Not that I did, I never cared for the taste.

Also, I really enjoyed your winter scenes. Brought back memories. I went to high school in Nurnberg.

jchambers

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:38 pm

shecodes wrote:
jchambers wrote:Don, I am Jo Chambers. My real name. The same real name I use on dpreview. I don't change it, nor hide it, and I havn't been banned, so I havn't needed to change it.

Guten Tag, Jo. I have a question that is on topic. Beer and children. Do they still make kinder beer? I remember over 30 years ago that there was a very mild beer for called kinder beer. It was very mild.. much less than 3.2 beer we have in the States. It's been about 32 years since I lived in Germany and things have changed a lot since then. :)

Different cultures treat drinking differently. I also remember it being legal to drink beer at 16. Not that I did, I never cared for the taste.

Also, I really enjoyed your winter scenes. Brought back memories. I went to high school in Nurnberg.

I wish I could answer that now shecodes, but I'm not actually German. I'm an Australian working here for a British computer company, so my in depth knowledge is not quite up to scratch.

It's a bit late here now, but tomorrow I'll ask around and let you know.

If there was such a thing, I would think it would be very mild. But I havn't seen it. At least, not in Frankfurt. Most shops only sell two types of beer. Well, there are countless different types, but in this case I mean full strength or alcohol free.

You've got me intrigued. I must find out this :)

One thing they do have here is the Xmas Markts, which are pretty famous. These things are massive and attract tens, if not hundreds of thousands each night to the city center to drink gluwein (warm red wine) or other, usually heated alchololic drinks. It is a real family affair with the kids usually in tow as well, and despite the massive crowds and drinking, completely safe and entertaining. (hang on, I'm probably writing to a German who left the country, no doubt you know these things already... opps, sorry)

For myself, I never saw these types of things to this scale to I came here, and to be honest, I'm quite flabaghasted still about how relaxed it all is.

Can I ask where you lived in Germany? Have you been back since?

cheers, Jo'

darter02

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:56 pm

Don wrote:"You are a liar! I only defend myself you freaking lowlife scuz. Stand with the liars and look a fool. I don't care.

Talk about the topic of the threads you moron. you never ever posted in the Minolta forum where I posted. you are a complete joke.

Show me your posts. Then show me my posts IN CONTEXT of the threads. Everyone I have ever insulted was a bold faced liar like you. C'mon post whole threads of mine or whomevers from dpr...I beg of you!

Do not pull one post out of humongous threads. You are the worst type of troll.

Why can't you talk about the kids or the beer or ps. Iknow why...cu you are the WORST kind of troll."

Jeeze, you're the one flaming....Image Image
Last edited by darter02 on Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

shecodes

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:57 pm

I wish I could answer that now shecodes, but I'm not actually German. I'm an Australian working here for a British computer company, so my in depth knowledge is not quite up to scratch.

It's a bit late here now, but tomorrow I'll ask around and let you know.

If there was such a thing, I would think it would be very mild. But I havn't seen it. At least, not in Frankfurt. Most shops only sell two types of beer. Well, there are countless different types, but in this case I mean full strength or alcohol free.

You've got me intrigued. I must find out this :)

One thing they do have here is the Xmas Markts, which are pretty famous. These things are massive and attract tens, if not hundreds of thousands each night to the city center to drink gluwein (warm red wine) or other, usually heated alchololic drinks. It is a real family affair with the kids usually in tow as well, and despite the massive crowds and drinking, completely safe and entertaining. (hang on, I'm probably writing to a German who left the country, no doubt you know these things already... opps, sorry)

For myself, I never saw these types of things to this scale to I came here, and to be honest, I'm quite flabaghasted still about how relaxed it all is.

Can I ask where you lived in Germany? Have you been back since?

cheers, Jo'

I spent 10 years in Germany. My dad was in the Air Force. The last tour was in a little town called Hof/Saale, which is by the Check border. There was no American High School, so I went to school about 100 miles away in Nurnberg (actually Furth, a suburb of Nurnberg.)

We used to go to the Kristkindlemart in Nurnberg. Always a fun occasion. Haven't been back to Germany since 1971.

The town I lived in (Hof) had a Lowenbrau brewery. I don't recall seeing a lot of drunks except during Fasching. (Germany's equivalent of Mardi Gras.)

When I turned 15, my father sat me down and showed me his liquor cabinet. He told me that if I felt I needed to drink I should do it at home, and not be on the road. I never felt the need to do so. :D

jchambers

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:40 pm

Wow, havn't been bak since 71! You should really do it. I mean, the country has changed a lot since then, especially the city's and all, but it could be a nice trip down memory lane, especially if you had a good childhood here.

Year, the drinking attitudes are very different to what we would expect, and Australia is sort of half way between the U.S. and Europe.

When I first came here, I was amazed at the summer festivals they have in Frankfurt. Each weekend, there would be a couple of different festivals around the metro area. Some were small, attracting only 10,000 or so, some where quite big pulling in half a million over the weekend, and the biggest, the main one in Frankfurt, attracts up to 3.5million during the three days.

These festivals are all about food, drink, music and fun. Even in the massive ones, there is very little police presence, as there is simply very little problems that arise. People in Germany can drink in public, and in public places. Drink is also considered a normal food stuff, and although there is a "technical" drinking age (16 I think for beer, and 18 for spirits), it is no where near as strictly enforced as in country's to be found elsewhere. In other words, there are no ID cards to prove age here.

Another difference is that anyone with a trading licence can sell drinks. So, you find drinks at any and all types of shops. The gas station, the corner shops, and even places like guitar stores, and even the odd toy shop (yes, the one downstairs from where my girlfriend works also has a kiosk that sells beers and spirits to the adults that by the toys for their kids)

But one of the biggest suprises I saw was when I first arrived, and was at one of the smaller festivals in the northern suburbs of the city. I was sitting there with a friend having a couple of beers. Now, these festivals may also sell food, but most people spend most of their time drinking. And what suprised me, was that the place was full of young teenage kids.

Now, I ask my friend what this is all about, and he looks really suprised. So I ask him why the place has so many kids, and don't their parents mind them drinking.

He looks at me real strang like, and says "Why would their parents be worried? It's only 8pm. The kids probably asked their parents if they could go to the festival and have a few beers, and the parents probably said, sure... just be back 11, and don't get drunk" he then said "Just watch, by 11pm, all the kids will be gone, and only adults will be here."

Sure enough, he was right.

I just sat there and thought of all the times when I was a kid, sneaking behind my parents back to have a drink. To slip into bars under age, and test how far I could go, because it was cool and everyone done it because you're parents told you it was bad.

I thought about these kids, having a couple of beers, behaving themselves, not getting drunk.... and just shook me head.

I think that there are plenty of things our German friends could do better, but one thing they do alright in my books is have a good attituide to drinking.

There are very few bar fights here, drunks walking around causing problems (despite the fact you can legally walk around drinking), and very little police presence around these festivals.

year, I Like it.

graphicsmanip

Post Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 am

Gosh Jo, Germany sounds like my kind of place. I had business trips to Germany in 1982, 83, and 85. No such thing as bad beer in Germany.. :)
Last edited by graphicsmanip on Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ugot2bkdng

Post Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:55 pm

Would you believe Frankfort and Wiesbaden in 1959? Yes, good times. :D

Chuck
Chuck

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Show and Tell FUN WITH BEER