Board index PBase Show and Tell FUN WITH BEER

Show and Tell

FUN WITH BEER

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:51 am

A cursory glance at the forums will ably demonstrate that the Last Word Syndrome sufferer doesn't hail from this part of the world, Repartee Boy.

Pftttt..hockey puck. Mosts posts go down with zilch replies or maybe one in this sub-forum unless I post. You crazytalkin if you are speaking of any other forum. Lets get it straight, or not discuss it, huh?

Yeah, Don, I like to watch the slow-motion car crash that your posting behavior has become of late. Not. A scary, terrifying, inevitable descent into debilitating madness that Edgar Allan Poe would have trouble describing.

Pfffft again....watching people lie flame and make up stories while contributing nothing is making me sick. The lack of morals, net ethics, values and the truth around here lately is flatly disgusting to say the least. The truth especially.

Good God, man, don't you have anything else to do than snipe at people? Adn what does having been to the US have to do with anything? That said, there isn't much that can be attractive about suburban Illinois in December. The Bears suck, the Bulls suck, and the weather plain sucks.

Whoaaa man? You are gettin outa control now. Just a question. WTF would I want to visit your city and country for would not be my response to anyone. Thats flat rude. But like you said FOE.

(Hey, I think I just answered my own question about being online all the damn time)

You wanna see some on line time. Phyllis has 2000 more posts than I the last few months. 2500 over at inno, check the list. Slowed way down lately cuz of slim traffic though. But add a few from here she has posted and you will see Phyllis does not spend much time uploading but does post on average 5 times more posts in these forums than I. EVERY day.

Go to the inno site and click on members list and check the numeber of posts. It used to be 20 a day there alone. Oh yeah....all of her posts are so helpful. Read em while you are there. 2500 in a couple months...plus here. Now thats a lot of net posting. Know what I mean?
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

jchambers

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:07 am

@framewerkz, just had a look at your gallery's and they are pretty damn spectacular!.

I really liked the Hong Kong one, which is quite inspriring as in a few weeks I'll be popping into HK. Looking forward.

But I don't think my pics will be as good as yours.

framewerkz

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:54 am

Hey, Don, you had me at "Pfffft ".

If I were any more cruel I'd dance a little victory jig at having reduced you to making saliva-ridden sounds.

Then again, with that, hasn't the content of your posts suddenly improved?

framewerkz

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:56 am

jchambers wrote:I really liked the Hong Kong one, which is quite inspriring as in a few weeks I'll be popping into HK. Looking forward.

Hey, JC, happy to give you pointers on where to go and what to shoot. PM me.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:09 am

Then again, with that, hasn't the content of your posts suddenly improved?

Still swinging that purse I see. Disregard the truth and go ahead with your emtiocons. I'll stick with the truth over emotion any day. It's the only way to play.

framewerkz

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:11 am

Now you're just being bitter because I'm spurning your advances, Sally.

Please, please stick with what you're good at. Taking photographs. Not posting on forums.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:23 am

Ohhh....so I am supposed to dump the truth and start swinging hanbags now. OK.....I see how you want to play.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:26 am

Sally??uhhh......ok Here is the hottest
Sally in the biz right now.
Residing in Nashville these days.
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

jchambers

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:29 am

Hey Don,

I knew I remembered you from somewhere! Dpreview, you wouldn't be Parker North, Minotaman, and the Don Northup amonst other alias's that Phil banned over there would you?

Man, how does one get to be banned by Phil? Especially multiple times. I mean, dpreview has a pretty solid forum.

Naa... must be a different Don Northup. Sorry for getting you mixed up with this one.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:50 am

Some of dpr's most popular people have been banned THREE times and still participate. I choose not to as to many rookies there for me these days anyways. it was a good place for new Minolta owners to exchange tips and meet some peeps. The Minolta forum was the best at one time.

YUP....I am the guru himself.

Let me tell you how and then you can read the posts to verify as they are still on the board.

It's like this...

1. I did'nt post picks to the net then. I just talked tech stuff as that is what i am by trade a tech and consumer elec guy. Very well trained and experienced.

2. A couple flamers came along one day and said I don't ecven own a Minolta. I was just an imposter pretending I had a camera.

3. I fought off stupid flamer for a month that were attacking me while I was correcting someone for posting incorrect technical information on the boards.

4. Time went by and I made some great friends, Plamen, IAM3D, Daniella and many, many others.

5. One day Johna Farrar asked me to post a fish pic thread. I told him you post it. I will just draw flamers and I had not yet decided to post any pics to the net. Most knew me but a few trolls still thought I was an imposter.

6. Anyway...I posted the fish pix. I have tens of thousands of them as I have been a breeder for almost 13 years or so. I have stocking levels of around 1000 fish always.

7) Some idiot uniformed flamer said ""that ain't his pick" uhhhh....excuse me!!!! That be my pic. I'm like whats up wit you? Tnere like you stole the pic. the sigs on it still. Geeeeshhhh.

The punk had never seen anyone put their sig on a pic before. My pic said fishboy images. That be me. Always was, always will be. He flamed on saying their is a fishboy website and it was their pick Geeesh... What a complete moron.

Duuuhhh...I own more fish pics than anyone else in the land. thats me fishboy(not the net guy that sells jackets and crap). Ask Phyllis or anyone else. Anyway the dumb moron picked up another attacker and persisted at trying to ruin my reputation.

I defended myself with the facts but I did not have my big pbase account at the time I only uploade pics to some personal space and kept them hid.

I have a different style shooting african cichlids than anyone else and I wanted to protect that for a while. So I did not make this huge gallery until after I was gone from dpr.

Anyway in the middle of defending me and my own pick and watching them try to ruin my rep with newbies all of the sudden...booom banned. With no pics at any on-line galleries how was Phil to know.

A couple people stood up for me then when they continued to try and slam me when I was gone.

Thats it...read my final threads there. you will see. I was defending my own pic from some idiots saying I stole it.

That was one time. The other is just as bad.
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:54 am

That's what made me hate liars and flamers on the net. Bull ruins forums. I know from experience.

Read my threads at dpr. You will learn one hell of a lot I bet. Especially if you like prosumer cameras.

BTW Many other great people knew a hell of a lot more than I there. It was truely a great forum for sharing information at that time.

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:40 pm

You shouls have posted a link to the entire thread you moron. Whera I am talking to my friend/upstanding forum members and was so rudely interrupted by trolls like you.

Here is the link.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read. ... ge=4837068

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:43 pm

BTW....the other people in the thread IAM3D, Daniella, and Plamen still participate at dpr you fool. Daniella one of the best and most popular there. I prefer talking nudes with her instead of flame with you idiots...read the thread to LEARN!

Plamen lead the enthusiam charge and IAM3D is forum ambassaddor. You ARE a fool.

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:44 pm

Go ask them who the trolls and liars were. C'mon...I beg of ya....

I posted 5000-10000 times on the net. I have ran across a lot of liars and fools in my day. That is for sure.

jchambers

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:54 pm

hehe, Don, in your anger, I think you confused this thread with the other one "Tips for Using Photoshop Creatively".

I get the feeling your recent posts above should have been posted there.

Calm down. Take a few breaths mate.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Show and Tell FUN WITH BEER