Board index PBase Show and Tell Backpacking in Europe

Show and Tell

Backpacking in Europe

Announce and discuss your photos.
lubx

Backpacking in Europe

Post Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:56 am

I have developed 40 rolls of film that I toke back from my European backpacking trip, a solo trip.

Enjoy, hope you all like them.and I am planning a Round World Travel in the next year, it would be 100 rolls of film by then, heehee :lol:

http://www.pbase.com/lubx

lubx

Who about some carnival

Post Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:43 am

lubx

add new gallery

Post Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:59 am

pstewart

Post Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:05 am

What a magnificent variety of photos...you must have had the time of your life. Please post more!

Phyllis :)

zzlata

Post Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:08 am

Great pictures! It was fruitful trip I can see that... What countries did you visit?

lubx

more photos

Post Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:08 pm

:roll: :lol:

thanks everyone, I have been itinerated through London, Barcelona, Cinque Terre, Roma, Capri, Pompeii, Venice, Munich, Copenhagen, Malmo, Amsterdam and of cause, Paris from where I flew back to home.
I got lots to say since I am very new to photography, pretty much only using Nikon F65, and my gallery is almost dedicate to my trip in Europe.
Again, thanks every one who viewed my photos and appreciated your comments and feedback about my work.
I was anxious about the gallery since I toke 40 rolls of film in Europe and not developed till I got back to home, so I was having no idea about the resolute, luckily some of the photos I thought I could share with PBase.

Board index PBase Show and Tell Backpacking in Europe