Board index PBase Show and Tell Girls on the field.

Show and Tell

Girls on the field.

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Girls on the field.

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:08 pm

rogus

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:04 pm

IMHO i think that you were not thinking about showing the innocence of those girls when you were doing thoose fotos...
i am not influanced by technique and topic...

no bad feelings ;-)
regards Rog

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:02 pm

Well, I was messing around taking some snaps at high school football practice in the mid-day sun on a very glary day at a park very near my house. Early season lower level high school football practices are not very interesting photography. These snaps are not intended to influence anyone. They are some shots of girls playing high school football. I don't think I have seen any other shots of girls playing football here at pbase. I thought these shots were interesting enough because they are girls in a traditionally boys sport. I did not offer them here as high quality in technique or subject or composistion. I offered them here to show some pics of girls playing a traditionally boys sport. Thats pretty innocent. IMHO

Did not intend to move you with these photos or topic. Just some fun or not fun pics. Thanks for viewing and the comments.

Cheers.

PS. These are the first girls to ever put on the pads around these parts. My son graduated from this high school last year. As a sports fan and a father I think it's pretty cool.

Board index PBase Show and Tell Girls on the field.