Board index PBase Show and Tell Christmas Time Photos

Show and Tell

Christmas Time Photos

Announce and discuss your photos.
csr

Christmas Time Photos

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:58 am

I've started up a Christmas gallery. Took all of these photos today and played in Photoshop for some post-processing before posting them. Let me know what you think! :)

http://www.pbase.com/csr/christmas_time

blingo

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:48 am

I like them and look forward to seeing more. I prefer the personal type pictures that are well taken in your album :) .

csr

Post Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:27 am

Hi Blingo - thanks! This time of year in Virginia everything is dead and no one is having any interesting outdoor festivals to take pictures of so I think that until Spring I am going to be taking a LOT of "down home" photos. It was probably not the best time to get my new camera, but I just couldn't wait. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

Catherine

mpdequalsyfsm

Post Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:47 am

Already posted in your gallery --- but will add here aint nothing like home shots! LOL

Enjoyed your gallery.

csr

Post Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:33 am

Thanks for posting in my gallery! It is so gratifying to read comments from people who like some of my photos. I love taking pictures but I live for other people finding some level of enjoyment from them.

I just added an "interesting" gallery. Not really good shots (in fact some really bad shots) but I scanned in a lot of old negatives I had lying around. It's the equivalent of peeking through my family photo album. There are some very scary photos of me in there - I am going to have to post a recent photo to counteract the fear that these other photos will inspire in viewers. ;) It's at http://www.pbase.com/csr/old_photos

You want to talk about "homey" photos... add an l to make it "homely" and you'll be totally right! *grin*

Catherine

mpdequalsyfsm

Post Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:04 am

You are tooooo funny! LOL

Hey you gotta love that erra!

Just took a look, Yes it is like veiwing a family album -- but then again, isn't that what this is all about, enjoyed the visit!

Board index PBase Show and Tell Christmas Time Photos