Board index PBase Show and Tell Painting with Photoshop filters.

Show and Tell

Painting with Photoshop filters.

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Painting with Photoshop filters.

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:56 am

I have a galley of 70 of these in this series. If you would like to view them please click the link below

http://www.pbase.com/minoltaman/paintin ... ns_colours

Thanks

pstewart

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:05 pm

These images are pretty. What Photoshop filter/filters do you use to create this effect?

Phyllis

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:25 pm

Thank you. Ask Steve. :shock:

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:29 pm

BTW, Phyllis in an earlier thread when I posted pics from this series, one identical, you told me I think I would like the original better. I posted an original and you said you liked both of them about the same. Uhhh...the originals suck. That is why I painted them. Well, I guess you have had a change of opinion?

I don't understand why you would want to get any technique from me anyway. If you would have allowed me to participate at your forum in stead of discriminating against me you would know already, would'nt you?

I don't feel the need to give you any tips after you have been trying to slam on me the last three days. You direct peeps to tutorials over at innographx. Some day I will make a tutorial available on these strokes. Knowing the filters does nothing for you without the techniques or original pics that they fit. Just a waste of time usually.

But...luckilly you have the old Photoshop filter guru at your forum He can identify strokes from these filters and recreate them without any numbers or settings or knowledge of resolutions and other important data. I am sure he will be happy to tell you or sell you a cdrom of his technique.

Maybe I will save this one for a cdrom myself. Sorry.

Cheers

PS It is no big sceret filters though. I gave the technique out many times at a couple other forums. You must not have been paying attention. :wink:
Last edited by minoltaman on Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:51 pm

These images are pretty. What Photoshop filter/filters do you use to create this effect?

You are now caught Phyllis. You already know the filter, you already made a negativeish comment on this style and the filter in this forum a few weeks ago. You are not being honest with anyone in this forum. You knew of the filters LONG before me. You actually told everyone the name of my treatment in that thread. You outted me so to speak. now look at ya....

Here are your words from that thread.
Libra, love that little house surrounded by trees...would be a nice place to live!

Don, I think I'd prefer these without the Paint Engine treatment, but they are nice pics, especially the last one.

Darter, nice close up. This is the same type of maple we have in our backyard, and I have seen more of these leaves lately than I want to...they're allllll over the yard

Here is the thread. http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=1330

It should be clear to everyone now that your posts are for very questionable reasons and you are here to cause trouble for me I guess.

You were/are being disingenuous with everyone in this forum. Everyone should be able to see through you now. You been bogus beefing me since the beginning. Now you are bogus beefing everyone else with this bogus banter.

pstewart

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:20 pm

Thanks, MM. I had forgotten the name of the plug-in you used, which is why I asked. Yes, Paint Engine is the name all right. It creates a nice effect. Several folks on my site have used it...the arctic filter, I think it's called? Anyway, it would be nice to have. I wish they made PE for Macs, but so far, just for Windows.

Phyllis

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:33 pm

:roll: :!: Many filters were used on those. This one was made with the artic filter. It's been oversharpend a tad bit after I resampled it down.

Last edited by minoltaman on Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:40 pm

Here is another done with the artic filter.
Once again a tad bit over sharpened on the downsample.

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:47 pm

These were both made with the artic filter. You can see the autumn pics are similar but much different.

minoltaman

Post Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:02 am

This one is not the artic stroke.

minoltaman

Post Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:57 pm

neither is this one...

minoltaman

Post Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:07 pm

Goofing around with some different filter effects....

Board index PBase Show and Tell Painting with Photoshop filters.