Board index PBase Show and Tell 29 Galleries in a row

Show and Tell

29 Galleries in a row

Announce and discuss your photos.
camera0bug

cheaters and their ilk....

Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:32 am

....scum sucking low-life feeders on the pbase gravel.
May their cameras lock up in mid-session, never to work again. :lol:

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:42 am

Good one...I don't want to be a... :lol: :lol:
Cheers

pstewart

Tired of This

Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:23 am

Camerabug,

Since suddenly MM is posting threads you should see, at least read the truth in this one: http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... sc&start=0
I have placed an edit in the first post to explain what the missing picture was about.

And speaking of edits (that’s my only one), check the last edit date/time on some of MM’s since he was doing a lot of editing of his posts, changing what he said so he could (try to) deny it...may have done more editing since then, dunno, and I don't feel like wading through five pages of his rants to find out.

Now, we know how/why my 11 galleries got there, because I was very up front about it, and it had nothing to do with cheating, regardless of how someone may choose to twist the facts. As soon as I noticed my string, I immediately posted an apology and an explanation which was briefly this: Some of my Innographx members are pbase members too (only 4 or 5 were active members at the time), and when I told them I put up new galleries many must have cast votes for a LOT of them, even though I warned them in my post with a capital N on “NO cheating.”

What we don't know is how so many of Matson's and Minoltaman's galleries got there a few days later...remember the three pages of fish all in a row? How did a string of 29 galleries get there? That remains to be explained.

Anyway, this sort of thing works itself out, since apparently no one really felt like voting for a dozen fish galleries so they have dropped out of the list. Many of mine, however, went on to get more votes and are sitting in the 90 day gallery now. So other people besides few inno-pbase members apparently liked them as well, or they wouldn’t have moved to 90 days. My members may have truly liked my work enough to vote for a bunch, and weren't just trying to "help" or to “cheat.” I can’t say for sure, as I cannot read minds. Also, chances are that my own plugs here for galleries could have acheived the same result eventually...perhaps this just sped it up. Who knows...there is no point in analyzing events that never happened. All I know is what DID happen. I can say with a clear conscience that I never had any intention of cheating. And I am really getting tired of being accused of it and defending myself againt rants and lies and ridiculous accusations from someone who can’t control his anger and just doesn’t know when to quit.

I was advised by several people both here and on my site just to ignore MM’s rants and he’d go away. Well, I tried that, but he hasn’t stopped evidently, even though I’ve asked him in public and twice in private to please just STOP it. So here he is again, a week or so later, posting links to old threads and trying to stir something up again.

By the way, I had the wrong number earlier. MM has been tossed off 5 photo sites, not 4 as I orginally said. They are: DPReview, RetouchPro, Innographx, Yzor, and Outdoor Eyes. If you read the entire long thread I posted at the top before he edits and deletes his posts again, I think you will understand why. In every case, the reason was his lack of control and tendency to attack other members. I can tolerate it, providing that others here understand that you cannot believe what he says about me, or anyone else he decides to pick on, when he gets like this.

I am going to write to Emily now and see what she thinks.

Phyllis

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:07 am

Your banter is almost complete bs...then I see more personal stuff...

Phyllis I inspired the critique forum at RP. I inspired YOUR forum. I created, designed and moderated all of the now defunct photo-art forums at yzor and I was known as the guru and the minoltaman at dpr's minolta forum when it was hopping. When attacked by uninformed flamers liars and trolls and manipulators and bsers like yourself I set the record straight. Truth is I made only one and only one post at your forum and was banned. I created YZOR's PA forums and was the life of the party at RP until you ruined it. I got a new forum out of that deal and you got banned. At DPR I was attacked by an Austrailian and a dude from Singapore and one American moron. I set the record straight and boom..el banaroony. BTW...some idoit said I stole one of my own fish images was the issue. HAHAHA! I only defended myself. Go figure, he did not know I was fishboy as I had fishboy as my sig. and I could not take the technical bullsmack on the board at OE. The posts are still on the board at dpr...go read them. The owner of OE could not take the truth I guess. Plus I don't think he liked me removing my posts nor did I like him removing mine when I corrected one of his boys.

You have been caught looking a fool many times already here why must you continue? I feel sorry for people like you. Some pix for you...

You can see once a flamer is on ya it's tough. Glad Phyllis is about the only one I have seen here. I get emails about once a week from people that ask me to join their photo sites. I would join some more but it just ain't worth the trouble sometimes.

Goodnight Phyllis
Last edited by minoltaman on Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:37 am, edited 9 times in total.

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:15 am

Since you need to ease the mind Phyllis I reccomend these. I will let you have them at 14x11 cheap since you are so hostile and need to calm your nerves it seems. Grab another beer and leave me alone PLEASE!

The paintings...

Cheers

jchambers

Post Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:50 am

Well, to be honest. I'm just speechless.

I am, without speech

minoltaman

Post Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:52 am

Good now go read the cheating threads in the help forum please.

Previous

Board index PBase Show and Tell 29 Galleries in a row