Board index PBase Show and Tell Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!

Show and Tell

Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Post Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:50 pm

e.......are you lobbying for votes or kissing butt? :?: :)

Not a lot of show today...just tell. :lol: :lol:

pstewart

Post Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:52 pm

Sigh...

Don, this sort of behavior is precisely why you were tossed off my site, and off RP, and others before that. Learn to let it go, Don. Bringing up your personal battles is not appropriate here. Stick to posting new photos...it's an excellent chance for a fresh start. Become known for your talent and not your history of troublemaking.

minoltaman

Post Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:10 pm

Don, this sort of behavior is precisely why you were tossed off my site, and off RP, and others before that. Learn to let it go, Don. Bringing up your personal battles is not appropriate here. Stick to posting new photos...it's an excellent chance for a fresh start. Become known for your talent and not your history of troublemaking.

This is a bunch of hogwash and some of it is a bold faced lie.

First of all!!!!!!! NOBODY here knows me for anything other than pics. Only YOU have a personal problem.

YOU were kicked off of RP!!!!! Then YOU made a site and told a bunch of stories to steal all of RP's contributers!

YOU invited me to your site and then tossed me off for NO REASON. I NEVER posted antything inappropriate at your site and in fact only made one post at your site.

YOU accused the owners off RP of being crooks!!!!

YOUR galleries mysteriously appeared all in a row.

YOU started this thread!!

A fresh start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA......you are killinkg me now. Maybe for you since you and a few others "wrecked" RP IMO.

You need to get a life Phyllis. Don't come around here spewing your non-sense like you did over at RP. Now you need to precisely apologize for telling a big fat lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER EVER EVER did anything inappropriate at your site!!!!!!!!!! Please quit slandering me all about the net. I have never had one hint of trouble here until you came along....go figure...

ANd...............please stop telling lies, stories and half-truths. Maybe you should hang in your little circle where everyone loves you no matter what you say or do.

Please stop making things up so this discussion can get back to what the topic is. You seemed to have tried to turn it into a bash Don thread. Of course...you are good at that.
Bash, Trash, Slam, keep it up....you are getting good at it.

Cheers
Last edited by minoltaman on Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

libragrrrl67

Post Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:18 pm

YIIIIKES!!

minoltaman

Post Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:21 pm

ahhhhh.....
Don, this sort of behavior is precisely why you were tossed off my site, and off RP, and others before that. Learn to let it go, Don.

ahhh.....what???????

You never let anything go. That is exactly why you left/got banned from RP and took your "loyal honest" friends with you. If you did let things go there would have never been an innographx forum and RetouchPro photo art forums would still be booming.

Now...Reread my posts...you are the one that started all of this crap. I just commented on what I thought about the weird voting pattern. You posted it for comments and made statements about your people in show and tell. You did not like my comments and started to personally bash me.. Go figure.....

Now I'm back to uploading pics istead of reading goofy threads like this one. I knew I should not have touched this thread with a ten foot pole.

My mistake.

PS...Take your own advice Phyllis...let it go.
Last edited by minoltaman on Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:24 pm

YIIIIKES!!

Yup....looks like it's time to duck. :o :arrow: :evil: :cry:

BTW Phyllis...this forum is for posting pics and links to galleries. Not for making excuses in my opinion. However your galleries got there we don't really care anymore. It's not worth the trouble.

pstewart

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:25 am

minoltaman wrote:Uhhh....what other comments? You might want to reread my posts.

I can't. No one can. You edited that post 3 times, the last time after I had already replied. You removed the personal remarks about me and specific members of my site. Now you try to make it sound as though I started a personal discussion. I just responded to what YOU said but have since edited out.

My sole purpose here was clear...to explain how those "popular" galleries got there, and to apologize for the over-enthusiasm of my members.

Again, Don, any personal problem you have with me or with anyone on my site does NOT belong here...or anywhere, for that matter. Pbase is about photos, and my site is about photo art and retouching. Neither is an appropriate place for ranting and name-calling.

minoltaman

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:57 am

I don't think that is your intent here. I asked you to refrain from the personal stuff quite a ways back in this thread. You decided not too and made it more personal. I edited my first post a couple minutes after I posted it and deleted the names. I never referred to screen names or last names anyway. You never reread the post and continued to stay on this subject.

Then I pm'ed you and said this discussion does not belong here and you continue to post on the topic instead of deleting it. Hmmmm.....seems to me you do not want this discussion to end.

I suggest do not post if you do not want comments.

The part I edited out was about rude, absurd and apalling discussions you and your friends had in the members only section of your forum. I stand by my words....child's play. For grown adults to behave in this manner is pretty suprising and stomach turning.

Good day.

PS....Everyone can read my posts. It's pretty clear where I stand. I am sorry you can not. BTW....you ever edit typos? Guess you are a perfect speller too. Ok...now I hope you are finished.

I think with over 500,000 views and 4000 uploads the past few months I have been pretty busy with my photos. Maybe it is you with too much time on your hands or not enough photos to work with....just a guess.
Last edited by minoltaman on Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:59 am

There you go Phyllis....I just typed in my last post what I deleted before minus the two names C_u_k and S_e_e. Happy now? Want to defend yourself and that apalling disgusting childish members only thread? Go ahead...I am sure you will try. I thought it best to keep our past out of this but you insisted....as always..

Like I said before....you knew very well what a few votes would do to your galleries. Now you are upset they all popped up in a row. That is the bottom line here. You are the one with a personal problem. Not me. As a matter-o-fact I think you will develop a credibilty problem if you galleries keep popping up all in a row. I don't think trying to trash and thrash me is going to help any. It never did before.

Cheers
Last edited by minoltaman on Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

pstewart

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:10 am

minoltaman wrote:Then I pm'ed you and said [...]

No PM from you ever arrived in my mailbox.

minoltaman

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:18 am

OK...I checked my outbox in this forum and in the regular pbase area and I don't see my message. I don't know where it went. Since this thread is not doing either of us any good how about deleting it now? Leave it stand if you like but it is one of the few hostile threads I have ever seen here. I think it would be best to zap it. No one wins or loses if the thread just goes blank or dissapears. Whadda ya say?

pstewart

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:50 am

minoltaman wrote:Since this thread is not doing either of us any good how about deleting it now? Leave it stand if you like but it is one of the few hostile threads I have ever seen here.?

I made no hostile remarks whatsoever.

If you made this thread into something it wasn't intended to be, that is beside the point. My point was/is to get the facts known about how my galleries got those sudden votes. I don't want anyone to think I'm a cheater, because I am not. Surely folks will be suspicious when they see that I suddenly have ten new galleries in the Pop list. Therefore I cannot delete this thread, since it contains an explanation of what actually happened.

minoltaman wrote:you knew very well what a few votes would do to your galleries. Now you are upset they all popped up in a row.

If you had actually read my second post here, you would know this is not true. As I clearly stated, I had assumed that hundreds of votes would be needed to put a gallery on the Pop list, and I said I think more folks should vote more often to prevent skewing of results. Please READ posts if you are going to reply to them.

Phyllis

minoltaman

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:04 am

I made no hostile remarks whatsoever.

pfffft...........ok

If you made this thread into something it wasn't intended to be, that is beside the point.

I did nothing of the sort. Do not call your forum members "honest photographers" if they are casting bogus votes. Don't call all of them "good people" either...I know better. Some are imposters, others are trolls and some are complete flamers period.

My point was/is to get the facts known about how my galleries got those sudden votes. I don't want anyone to think I'm a cheater, because I am not.

What exactly would you call "vote for me it helps our innographix forum". Those are your words...not mine. Remember...over enthusiatic you called it. I called it kissing butt and creating votes for the wrong reasons. Otherwise known as cheating. :lol:

Surely folks will be suspicious when they see that I suddenly have ten new galleries in the Pop list. Therefore I cannot delete this thread, since it contains an explanation of what actually happened.

By all means.....leave it up. I am sure this thread will clear up many minds. Once suspected of cheating, always suspected of cheating I say.

Do what you gotta do. What has been said has been said. I am prepared to back my words up 100 percent. If you feel the people of this forum give one rats behind then fine. I don't think anyone really cares about this junk anyway.

Cheers

PS..I guess you never thought to make a new thread after you deleted this one??? One without the personal remarks and or referrences to honesty???
Last edited by minoltaman on Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

pstewart

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:45 am

minoltaman wrote:I guess you never thought to make a new thread after you deleted this one??? One without the personal remarks and or referrences to honesty???

Both personal remarks and negative remarks about honesty were made by YOU, calling my members liars for reasons completely unrelated to this gallery voting episode, but related to your personal history with some of them on other sites.

My use of the word "honest" was limited to this:
Phyllis wrote:My innographx site really is full of friendly honest decent folks. Just a bit too enthusiastic perhaps!

minoltaman wrote:Do not call your forum members "honest photographers" if they are casting bogus votes.

Many have posted replies to news about this issue on my site today, and assure me that they really DID like the galleries they voted for enough to think they were worthy to be noticed. So, their votes, in their minds at least, were not "bogus." As I said, they may have gotten carried away with enthusiasm, but dishonesty is not a trait many of my members have.

minoltaman wrote:What exactly would you call "vote for me it helps our innographix forum".

I would call it a misquote. I never said that. What I did say, as stated above and on my own site, was to vote for a gallery "IF you really like it...no cheating!"

Now Don will you please stop adding nonsense to this thread. If you want to argue and accuse, please take it to private messaging or directly to the people you have gripes with. Your personal battles have no place in this thread...they are way off-topic.

minoltaman

Post Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:55 am

Both personal remarks and negative remarks about honesty were made by YOU, calling my members liars for reasons completely unrelated to this gallery voting episode, but related to your personal history with some of them on other sites.

This is garbage!! i never said any such thing. i said I hate liars. i never called anyone a liar. Please stop making things up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many have posted replies to news about this issue on my site today, and assure me that they really DID like the galleries they voted for enough to think they were worthy to be noticed. So, their votes, in their minds at least, were not "bogus." As I said, they may have gotten carried away with enthusiasm, but dishonesty is not a trait many of my members have.

I never said all of your members were dishonest.

I would call it a misquote. I never said that. What I did say, as stated above and on my own site, was to vote for a gallery "IF you really like it...no cheating!"

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....and you said you and your popular galleries is really helping innographix. You and I both know what that is gonna do. Disclaimer or not.

Think what you want Phyllis. I know the real deal. You will not change my mind. I have seen far to much from you already.

You do not teach an old dog new tricks and you can not fool an old bird easily. Good try though.
Last edited by minoltaman on Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Show and Tell Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!