Board index PBase Show and Tell Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!

Show and Tell

Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!

Announce and discuss your photos.
hmmmm

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:26 am

You sure like to stir up a buncha hooey, don't you, Don? You keep blaming Phyllis for stuff when you're the one who keeps this thing "flaming". You keep telling her to stop posting, but you keep it going. Of course, she has to defend herself. Every time it seems to settle down, you pop up with another antagonistic, paranoid post. And anyone who doesn't agree with you is as bad as Phyllis as far as you're concerned. I don't think posting this crazy stuff is going to do any good for your gallery viewings. I mean really, you are starting to sound very paranoid...and damn crazy. I'm sure I'm not the only one getting tired of your hateful posts. I know I don't have to read them, but they are hard to avoid.
Just stop for f***s sake. It's gotten way past old.

framewerkz

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:40 am

Don, for the love of God, please stop it. This is driving people away from the PBase forums - and given its lack of population to begin with, your constant antagonism is not a good thing.

Sleeping. Dogs. Lie.

pstewart

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:45 am

minoltaman wrote:Guess you are not gonna post any reports huh? Guess you are never gonna deal in facts huh?

Anyone reading all my posts and all of Minoltaman’s will realize who has been dealing in facts and who has been dealing in flames. The only way to fight this slander is to refute it. I wish MM would just stop harrassing me, but since he won’t, here is some hard data to refute MM’s lies about my Innographx Forum site:

This first image shows posts averaging close to 70 per day, and 6 new threads started per day. When I logged in just now to copypaste these stats, there were 5 members and 4 guests online. I can’t print that chart because it gives names, locations, and IP addresses, all private info.

http://www.pbase.com/image/24255274

This second shows membership increased by 25 people in 22 days, about one new member per day, which is adding up very fast!

http://www.pbase.com/image/24255273

Concerning his most recent accusation: As far as how MM got 29 galleries in a row on the pop list in one day, I have no information on that, except that it had nothing to do with me or my Innographx site. You will have to ask MM how he managed that.

Concerning Don's concern with how many new pics I upload and to where: I wouldn't call uploading one or two new pics to some old galleries over three weeks time "hittin' the upload list hard." Whenever I post enough new pics to really change a gallery enough to make it worth another visit, I mention that here in new thread so people will take a look. It's been weeks since I've done that, which was my point.

There you go...yell, scream, shout, attack, attack, attack.

I challenge you or anyone else to find one single sentence in any of my posts where I scream, flame, yell, attack or abuse anyone. We can find dozens of examples of that behavior in Minoltaman’s posts, however.

All I have done here for weeks now is to defend myself from Don’s attacks by presenting the true facts in a rational manner. I should not have to waste time doing this. But one good thing is coming of it--people here are seeing for themselves why Don Northup was kicked off 5 other photo sites in the past year.

hmmmm

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:53 am

He should be posting here any second...Since it seems to be his favorite pastime.

You don't need to explain yourself, Phyllis. It's easy to see Don's gone 'round the bend.

I'm just using this ghost name so that I don't get harrassed by him. I just couldn't keep it in any longer.
Jeeeez! It's silliness!

pstewart

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:56 am

Thanks, hmmmm. That's my only concern, that someone might actually believe the stuff he says about me. Nice to hear that you can see what I'm up against here, and I don't blame you for using a ghost name to avoid being his next target. It's not cowardly, it's smart! :)

darter02

Errmmmm...

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:04 am

Ummm…you realize this will be seen by him as everyone conspiring to gang up on him? ImageThen he’ll respond with about 3 to 6 posts in row, all getting more nasty than the last. I honestly think he can not control himself or he would not have brought this thread back up to the top today for no real reason. In a way, I feel sorry for him as he is digging a deeper hole with each hostile post. Of course, I went and “dun it” a few weeks ago on this very post by suggesting he calm down a bit…so I am now marked as a target too.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kevinbe

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:20 am

I hate to chime in when things are going so good. I think Don's mother must have dropped him on his head too many times. It's a shame that we have to put up with the likes of him. It sure is strange that everyone except him is wrong in their thinking. Maybe this is what happens when you stare into the wrong end of a minolta?

rsilfverberg

It's a shame

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:47 am

I actually thought Minoltaman-Don was an ok guy. Seemed harmless enough in posts I've seen him in (although somewhat unknowing about technology/coding and sending people off on wild goose chases for 'dangerous direct links'.. but harmless enough).

But..after reading this threat...dude...chill out...you are embarassing yourself Don.

hmmmm

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:54 am

Yeah, I thought the same thing. But the longer this has gone on, the crazier it's gotten. Hopefully, he'll read this page of posts and realize everyone does not see things his way and maybe he'll stop.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:01 am

Uh... OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here come two more flamers from the Phyllis forum and old twoflamers fw and darter. Ooooh No!!! Standing up for a liar.

They wrecked RP. Inno died and here they come to ruin this forum too.

This forum was dead until myself and a few others staretd posting here. Don't give me any more bs. Go look through the posts. Duhhhhhh!!!!

You all must be liberal cuz honesty and the facts are not a concern with you people.

I have no respect for anyone that stands up for a liar and a cheat. This lady and her friend have been attacking me all across the net. Read the posts here. 400 posts and not one ounce of trouble until the lying cheat came along. Now her cronies too.

Thought Phyllis said they don't have time for this. Pffttttt.

You all have no clue what the deal is with
Phyllis evidently. I am not scared by flame from people with no galleries. Or people that must be completely uninformed.

You all outta stick to the facts.
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:03 am

KevenBE and hmmm and rs......get the blank out with your 110 combined images here at pbase. I work to hard to put up with aholes like you guys. You are here to do nothing but make trouble like you always do.

If the liars are allowed to take over this forum the good ams and pros will go home. I promise. These people wreck forums with bs.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:09 am

Got any images hmmm? Or just flame...I thought so....

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:10 am

Did you get that vote count from slug yet Phyllis? :lol: :lol:

hmmmm

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:11 am

I have a lot more images on here than 70, Don. You assume so much. I'm a paying member posting anonymously. So don't go telling me to get out of here. I've caused no trouble. And I have absolutely no affiliation with Phyllis or her site. I just know what I've seen written by you here in this forum.
And it's getting crazier every day.
OOOOH I must be a liberal!

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:11 am

Don, for the love of God, please stop it. This is driving people away from the PBase forums - and given its lack of population to begin with, your constant antagonism is not a good thing.

This was between Phyllis and I until all of you uninformed flamers piled in. Thats the bottom line.

BTW...Phyllis runs hate threads in her forum. Go join her there.

Thanks
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Show and Tell Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!