Board index PBase Show and Tell Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!

Show and Tell

Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:12 am

I have a lot more images on here than 70, Don. You assume so much. I'm a paying member posting anonymously. So don't go telling me to get out of here. I've caused no trouble. And I have absolutely no affiliation with Phyllis or her site. I just know what I've seen written by you here in this forum.
And it's getting crazier every day.
OOOOH I must be a liberal!

Then make yourself known.
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:13 am

I hope you get banned for making multiple accounts.

darter02

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:15 am

minoltaman wrote:
Don, for the love of God, please stop it. This is driving people away from the PBase forums - and given its lack of population to begin with, your constant antagonism is not a good thing.

This was between Phyllis and I until all of you uninforrmed flamers piled in. Thats the bottom line.

It's a PUBLIC forum....
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

framewerkz

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:17 am

minoltaman wrote:
Don, for the love of God, please stop it. This is driving people away from the PBase forums - and given its lack of population to begin with, your constant antagonism is not a good thing.

This was between Phyllis and I until all of you uninforrmed flamers piled in. Thats the bottom line.

BTW...Phyllis runs hate threads in her forum. Go join her there.

Thanks

Then keep it between you and Phyllis... OFFLINE.

There has to be more to life than making three or four posts in a row on a single thread, Don. Several times.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:18 am

Lots of idiots around public forums this month huh?

hmmmm

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:19 am

I don't have "multiple" accounts. I simply created this account so I wouldn't get harassed by you for speaking my mind on this matter. This is a public forum. People are going to read your posts...and get tired of seeing so many crazy ones.
You seem to be the main poster here.
And man, where do you get off saying we always cause trouble? None of these other people have caused any trouble. We all pretty much keep to ourselves. If you have personal problems with Phyllis, take care of them through PM or something.

framewerkz

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:19 am

minoltaman wrote:Lots of idiots around public forums this month huh?

Nah, mostly still just the one, Don.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:20 am

Once you prove someone a liar over and over again I guess her friend s come out of the woodwork don't they. This is not about views it's about a liar and a cheat. She can't defend herself so you all come out to defend her lies.

Good on ya.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:21 am

Hey fw..you and darter ain't posted anything but flame in s/t for a while have you? Did'nt think so.
Darter made one silly bump...the rest flame. You had your handbag out for quite sometime now as well.

Later

darter02

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:22 am

minoltaman wrote:Once you prove someone a liar over and over again I guess her friend s come out of the woodwork don't they. This is not about views it's about a liar and a cheat. She can't defend herself so you all come out to defend her lies.

Good on ya.

I don't know her, I am not on her side. I just wish you would stop with the nasty posts and calling people names.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:24 am

I don't have "multiple" accounts. I simply created this account so I wouldn't get harassed by you for speaking my mind on this matter. This is a public forum. People are going to read your posts...and get tired of seeing so many crazy ones.
You seem to be the main poster here.
And man, where do you get off saying we always cause trouble? None of these other people have caused any trouble. We all pretty much keep to ourselves. If you have personal problems with Phyllis, take care of them through PM or something.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like more cheaters form you know who's forum. Certainly her tactics. I know quite a few of her members running around the forums with many names pretending to be who they are not. that is a bad habit to get into. If you can't put your name behind your comments what good are you.

Get that vote count yet Phyllis?
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:25 am

Tell her, she started it and brought her friends here to do the same, then lied all over the boards to boot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:28 am

Like I said before. She took all of RP's customers and made a forum now they have all gone home cuz of her bs but a few. It is so dead there they now have invaded pbase to make trouble and stick up for the dishonest one and try and trash me.

I have proved her dishonest on the boards time and time again. please get off me and let her go back home. Read the threads....no trouble at Pbase tell stewart arrived with her bs on the boards. Prove me wrong.

Thanks

framewerkz

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:31 am

minoltaman wrote:Hey fw..you and darter ain't posted anything but flame in s/t for a while have you? Did'nt think so.
Darter made one silly bump...the rest flame. You had your handbag out for quite sometime now as well.

Later

Nah Don, not "later". I'm tired of reading your insane drivel on these forums, and whatever sliver of interest I might have had in sharing thoughts, experiences and making new friends has been completely extinguished by your valueless ranting.

I don't know Phyllis. Indeed, I've had occasion to PM her, and not on such friendly terms either. But she's adult enough to deal with issues offline. Rather than having a total shit-fit and throwing all the toys out of the pram, Don.

I don't exist to flame you, Don. Only your incredible paranoia makes you think that. If you rate people by their contribution to PBase and apparent lack of photos, you'll see that I have over a thousand images posted, stemming from visits to countries as diverse as Cuba, Egypt and Cambodia in the last 24 months. So no, I don't make it my life's ambition to harrass you, Don. I'm quite enjoying life outside of the "Phyllis And Her Friends Are Out To Get Me" headspace you're occupying.

Over and out.

hmmmm

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:33 am

You just don't get it, do you?
Holy c***, you are looney!
There you go assuming again. I don't know Phyllis. I'm not her friend. And I'm not defending her.
And I'm not pretending to be anybody. I simply don't need your s***. And changing my name for the time being...for this thread, is what I chose to do simply to stay out of your reach because I've seen how spiteful you can be. And when this is all over, if it ever is, I can hang out quietly here as I did before.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Show and Tell Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!