Board index PBase Show and Tell Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!

Show and Tell

Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:35 am

But she's adult enough to deal with issues offline. Rather than having a total shit-fit and throwing all the toys out of the pram, Don.

Wrongo....she has flamed me here on the boards at least 20 times here. That is complete bs.

If you rate people by their contribution to PBase and apaprent lack of photos, you'll see that I have over a thousand images posted, stemming from visits to countries as diverse as Cuba, Egypt and Cambodia in the last 24 months

Did I say anything about your photos...no. I said you been swinging the purse for three or four threads without knowing the facts or reading all or the threads relevant to there conclusion. Thats all.

I have some respect for you but not much for the others participating in this thread. You been around the block. They try to strongarm the block to put it in general terms.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:38 am

You just don't get it, do you?
Holy c***, you are looney!
There you go assuming again. I don't know Phyllis. I'm not her friend. And I'm not defending her.
And I'm not pretending to be anybody. I simply don't need your s***. And changing my name for the time being...for this thread, is what I chose to do simply to stay out of your reach because I've seen how spiteful you can be. And when this is all over, if it ever is, I can hang out quietly here as I did before.

You should take a couple days off to read all of the relevant threads or stand aside mr. no-name no-photos. Uninformed posting does not do anyone any good at all.

Thank you.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:40 am

How about a pix for intermission. ok...don't mind if I do.

geesh..i leave for a couple hours to go shoot xmas photos and the rest of inno seemed to have arrived. :!: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

hmmmm

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:46 am

Right...I have no photos. Whatever. You obviously haven't read a single word I've written. Anyway, I don't need to prove anything to you. And unfortunately, I have read all the damn threads...which is why I'm here...BEGGING YOU TO JUST STOP!

one more thing...why are you constantly editing your posts?

ok...I think I'm all done with this.
I've wasted enough time.

hmmm, who's name has been changed to protect the innocent, is signing off for good.
I've tried...and seemingly gotten nowhere. oh well.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:47 am

Right...I have no photos. Whatever. You obviously haven't read a single word I've written. Anyway, I don't need to prove anything to you. And unfortunately, I have read all the damn threads...which is why I'm here...BEGGING YOU TO JUST STOP!

one more thing...why are you constantly editing your posts?

ok...I think I'm all done with this.
I've wasted enough time.

hmmm, who's name has been changed to protect the innocent, is signing off for good.
I've tried...and seemingly gotten nowhere. oh well.

Ok...but I don't believe a word you said.

Sorry you do not have clarity on this issue.
Last edited by minoltaman on Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevinbe

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:48 am

How many forums have you been kicked out of by now Don? You're probably running out of places to rant and basically screw up forums for decent people. Crawl back into that dark cave you came out of and leave the sane people alone.

srijith

Post Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:53 am

This thread is locked.

Previous

Board index PBase Show and Tell Sorry...I never meant for this to happen!