Board index PBase Show and Tell Egocentrical maniacs

Show and Tell

Egocentrical maniacs

Announce and discuss your photos.
wt123

Egocentrical maniacs

Post Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:32 pm

To all those who think that they're cool since they take pictures of themselves, either to show off their chests (this applies to guys and girls) or to make people think they're cool since they take pictures of themselves, YOU'RE NOT COOL. There's more to life than bragging about yourself. Get a life.

libragrrrl67

Post Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:47 pm

umm...is this why you joined pbase...just to let all these people know they're not cool? Anyway, I've seen very little of that here. Most people are not photographing themselves. And if they are...so what.

ang1970

Post Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:44 pm

Now, in order to confront the egocentric maniac within myself, I must take a series of photos of my own chest. This must be done with the challenge to make them convey emotions or ideas, tell a story, inspire, or otherwise add something of worth to the universe. Otherwise, what is my point of existing?

One more thing... please don't ever tell me what I can and can't take a picture of.

peterb

Post Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:43 pm

"To all those who think that they're cool since they take pictures of themselves, either to show off their chests (this applies to guys and girls) or to make people think they're cool since they take pictures of themselves, YOU'RE NOT COOL. There's more to life than bragging about yourself. Get a life. "

:lol: The only thing less cool than posting pictures of one's self is joining a forum to complain about people who do that. There's more to life than worrying about people who brag about themselves.

Perhaps, wt123, there's someone ELSE who might consider getting a life.

P.S. Aren't I cute?

hodad66

Post Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:59 am

wt123
I'm really impressed with all of YOUR photos!!!!
:lol:

cjmorgan

Re: Egocentrical maniacs

Post Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:28 am

wt123 wrote:There's more to life than bragging about yourself.

Don't hate us for our beauty. :-)
CJ

terriwu

Post Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:55 pm

Ooops... guess my post about other self portrait galleries was poorly timed taking this into consideration :(

I'd like to point out however that I don't show any chest or face in any of the photos - so maybe that makes them ok :-)

ang1970

Post Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:16 pm

Terri, don't worry about it for one second.

Let me point something out to you:

W T | profile | guestbook | all galleries | recent tree view | thumbnails
This gallery is empty.

:? This idiot is telling us what we should or shouldn't post and he doesn't have a single picture?!?! He should be tossed out on his virtual ear.

p.s. "My Life" is awesome! :)

Board index PBase Show and Tell Egocentrical maniacs