Board index PBase Show and Tell The old North-Sea border: goïng back Ten thousand's of years

Show and Tell

The old North-Sea border: goïng back Ten thousand's of years

Announce and discuss your photos.
perception

Post Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:58 pm

I'd like EVERYBODY to séé the ancient history of Europe and the natural borders. The fact is 150 miles from the North sea NOW!. There was the borderline with huge dune's.
Now scientific it's proven, i only wanted to share some pictures from last summer when a fire destroyed oné site of vurnerable protected (state) ground.
Anyway scout groups do anyway their leaving fire in the natural park(séé the pictures)??.
Obvious when next generations wanne SEE the ancient time with their own eyes THEN we must STOP any STUPID selfmade fire and motorcross cycles forbidding in the park itself (like the Mechelse heide), Stopping fire's = impossible, the natural fires without coming humans in between do exists, BUT i believe only a max. of 10% is natural fire, the rest c'omes trough humans!.
As self a smoker, i'd like to séé the mayor make a 100% smoker & burnings things law with punishment (best is money :wink: ).
Anyway i hope you can enjou with me of the 5% pictures i putted on the net. My pictures stand anther Belgium, Patrick Verheyen 2. the name of the site is: The old North Sea Border .
Ps. I was in California last summer, and obvious these huge fires were indeed FREIGHTENING and destroyd 1.000 times more of beauty of California and your neighbour's in Mexico DESTROYED. Obvious you have my deep sympathy's.
Pps: I did NOT knew from the fire because i was in California antill mid August, and seen more than enaugh fire's (i accidently came at the fire site's , what was burning begin August also here :evil: ).

perception

Post Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:25 pm

Make the trip BACK too ten of thousands years ago.
Hope ya 'll like it?.
Patrick. :mrgreen:

perception

Too the questionnaires of more pictures

Post Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:46 am

Dear people i c'ant set all the pictures of the local nature on the net (over 2.000 pictures!!!)
If you sent a mail, i'd sent the best 500 or 1.000 to you personell.
pleace don't forget all the pictures stand unther international COPYRIGHT.
Obvious if you wanne use them as schreensaver, be my guest or a few just for personell use making on real picturepaper.
Anyway these pictures are NOT for any paper witch deserves money out of selling their books.
The ONLY things allowed are: USAF use (free), and helping people in NEED, this is also FREE (evan if you make money witch goes to these ill, poor, Etc.. people): BUT there must be a direct need for food, medication, operation etc... :idea:

Greetings,

Patrick Verheyen (Belgium) :?

Board index PBase Show and Tell The old North-Sea border: goïng back Ten thousand's of years