Show and Tell

New Gallery

Announce and discuss your photos.
robin_r_mitchell

New Gallery

Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:34 pm

I 've created a new gallery "The Soul of Glass"
http://www.pbase.com/robin_r_mitchell/glass

Take a look and if you want leave a comment as all constructive comments both positive and negative are always appreciated.

There was a problem with the original so I created a new gallery and moved the images into the new one, I've updated the link to the new gallery

Robin

gurl

Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:29 pm

Worst: 1-11a (where I dislike the background)
Best: 1-8a (where I like the graphic strength and lighting)
I understand your fascination about shadows but you selected a difficult subject for casual viewers to share your enthusiasm (though a good one for Art students).
I was able to browse your portfolios from many miles away, see places I will never go and can only try to imagine who you are: Internet sets strange new links across the world.

robin_r_mitchell

Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:06 pm

gurl wrote:Worst: 1-11a (where I dislike the background)
Best: 1-8a (where I like the graphic strength and lighting)
I understand your fascination about shadows but you selected a difficult subject for casual viewers to share your enthusiasm (though a good one for Art students).
I was able to browse your portfolios from many miles away, see places I will never go and can only try to imagine who you are: Internet sets strange new links across the world.

Thank you for your comments Georges. 1-8a is also one of my favorites, although I think my favorite is 1-27a. I understand your dislike of the background in 1-8a. Thanks again for taking the time to comment on my images.

Robin

Board index PBase Show and Tell New Gallery