Thanks so much Clyne!
Some of my pbase friends know that I recently moved from San Diego, CA... to Carson City, NV. Big change! One of the biggest changes is living where there are four seasons, and the new photo challenges that presents (like shooting in single digit temperatures!) Please show me some of your best and most "seasonal" captures from where you live or have traveled.
Submissions will be closed on Wednesday the 23rd of January 2013 at 17:42:41 UTC
Posting Photos for a Contest
1. Photos must be hosted on pbase.com
2. Maximum of 3 photos per contest.
3. Photos must be embedded in your post. See the following link for how to do this http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=18022
4. Post only medium versions of your picture using the PB-Image button
5. The host is not eligible for their own contest.
6. Any picture you've taken is eligible, regardless of date taken and camera, as long as it hasn't already won another contest.
7. You can do all the post processing you want.
Winning and Running a Contest
1. If you enter the Show and Tell Contest, please note the closing date and be sure to check back to see if you won.
2. If you win the Show and Tell Contest and cannot run the next one, please notify the person running the contest immediately, so they can notify the second place winner.
3. If you decide to run the next contest, please post the new contest within 24 hours.
4. When the contest ends, please post the winners within 24-48 hours. (If you keep an eye on entries during the week, you will have a good idea of your favorites by the time the contest ends, and be able to more quickly post your winners.)
5. If you know you will not be able to post a contest, judge it, and post winners, within these timeframes, please do not start one. Instead, notify the person running the contest, so they can pass it on to the second place winner.
6. Pick first, second, and third place winners. You may include up to 5 honorable mentions.
7. Include these rules in the body of your contest.
Competition History available at http://form.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42757