Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Changing Stylesheet on all Galleries at once?

HTML and Style Sheets

Changing Stylesheet on all Galleries at once?

Customize your galleries.
jwh

Changing Stylesheet on all Galleries at once?

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi,

I've just made some small changes on a custom stylesheet based on the webdev one. Now I want to apply this stylesheet on all my galleries, but I can't seem to find any option which allows me to do it 'all at once'. Is this possible? Or do I have to do this one by one for each gallery page?

Thanks in advance!

mardoli

Re: Changing Stylesheet on all Galleries at once?

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 pm

As far as I know you have to do it for each gallery page, unless it’s a matter of sub galleries, which when they are created inherit the CSS of the main gallery.
But I might be wrong…
Best
Marisa
ImageImage
"Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing."
~Oscar Wilde~

dortiz

Post Sat May 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Awesome PBase setup and images Marisa. Very nice indeed.

Dave

gpmerfeld

Post Sun May 08, 2011 2:18 am

I agree with Dave... It is a joy to browse through your galleries, Marisa, and I also want to thank you for being such an asset to these forums, always willing to help, always sharing your experience. You are what PBase is all about...

Aloha,
GP

ctranter

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm in the processes of re-skinning my galleries and with 231 galleries this is a royal pain!

pinemikey

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:11 am

There is another way. It still takes a little bit of copying and pasting but it should be simpler than going to each gallery and changing to a different stylesheet. More than likely you have fewer stylesheets than different galleries, so why not just copy and paste the CSS you want into the different CSS for the galleries. Even if you have quite a few CSS stylesheets it is still easier to overwrite old CSS with the new in each stylesheet.

Hope I'm getting the right idea across....

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Changing Stylesheet on all Galleries at once?