Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets simple border around thumbnails?

HTML and Style Sheets

simple border around thumbnails?

Customize your galleries.
hodad66

simple border around thumbnails?

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:55 pm

No hover or anything else, just a border that surrounds the thumb like a frame? Thanx J

srijith

Post Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:32 am

Code: Select all
IMG.thumbnail
{
border: 1px solid #000;
}

Change "#000" to your preference.

hodad66

Post Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:30 am

srijith Thank You sooooo much!!!
J

ilanphoto

Post Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:30 am

srijith
I would like to thank you as well when you know HTML everything becomes so simple.

Anyhow, is there a way to have the border also around the image itself not just the thumb?

Thanks
Ilan

srijith

Post Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:57 am

ilanphoto wrote:srijith
I would like to thank you as well when you know HTML everything becomes so simple.

Anyhow, is there a way to have the border also around the image itself not just the thumb?

Thanks
Ilan

Always happy to be of help!
Code: Select all
.display
{
border: 1px solid #000;
}

Just to clarify. The codes I am posting here and has posted earlier in this thread are CSS codes and not HTML codes. Just thought I will clarify it if someone decides to loolkup more details.

ilanphoto

Post Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:10 pm

Thanks again

So simple yet so much fun. I should only have the time to play around with all the possibilities :cry:

Is there a place were one can find all the possibilities and all parameters that go with them such as you had added to solid to the above what other options are there. I have also seen a photog that has added a jpg signature to the artist field
I think a full list will be great and it could cut down the number of questions on the forum though that is fun because people ask things I never even thought about.
Ilan

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets simple border around thumbnails?