Board index PBase Feature Requests Please update search engine

Feature Requests

Please update search engine

Request changes or modifications.
aarif

Please update search engine

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:19 pm

the search is very very primitive, can't search by date can't search by more that one option and when your search gets full with 501 results the images never update so my search 2 years ago and now will result in showing me the same images.

Come on now this is very poor and people will eventually start to leave if they haven't already

thank you

tvw

Re: Please update search engine

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:30 pm

aarif wrote:the search is very very primitive, can't search by date can't search by more that one option and when your search gets full with 501 results the images never update so my search 2 years ago and now will result in showing me the same images.

Come on now this is very poor and people will eventually start to leave if they haven't already

thank you

You are absolutely right. And the search isn't the only bit that needs updating.
Unfortunately you get the feeling that Pbase hasn't got any employees. There's nobody behind the steering wheel.
Or am I wrong?

aarif

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:30 pm

tvw wrote:
aarif wrote:the search is very very primitive, can't search by date can't search by more that one option and when your search gets full with 501 results the images never update so my search 2 years ago and now will result in showing me the same images.

thank you

You are absolutely right. And the search isn't the only bit that needs updating.
Unfortunately you get the feeling that Pbase hasn't got any employees. There's nobody behind the steering wheel.
Or am I wrong?

yes I think so too , I hope I'm wrong but if they don't do anything about it we will eventually move our pix to somewhere else

tvw

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:18 am

aarif wrote:
tvw wrote:

thank you

Or am I wrong?

yes I think so too , I hope I'm wrong but if they don't do anything about it we will eventually move our pix to somewhere else

I think a lot of nice people have already left. Actually I'm thinking about the same thing.
The question is, where to go to?

Board index PBase Feature Requests Please update search engine