Board index PBase Questions and Answers Reverting to cached (I think) style sheets and images

Questions and Answers

Reverting to cached (I think) style sheets and images

Ask if you need help using PBase.
stevenpa

Reverting to cached (I think) style sheets and images

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:52 am

Okay, what's the deal with my account reverting back to style sheets that I used a long time ago. We're talking weeks!

I've changed my account around a bit; updating gallery titles, replacing images, etc., and every now and then I get thrown back to a cached page!

How can this be remedied?

I've done a hard refresh (F5), gone into windows explorer and removed all cached pages and cookies, and still the problem persists.

srijith

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:15 am

Any clue on which gallery is showing this behavior? Maybe we can let you know what we see from here and you can confirm if it is a problem at your side or that of pbase.

stevenpa

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:21 am

Well, it seems as if the problem has fixed itself. This happens every once in a while with galleries that I make changes to. I happened to change the 300D first images gallery this time (retitled the gallery from New 300D! to 300D First Images). Does the pbase server refresh from time to time to clear its old cache? I'm thinking that that's the problem.

Thanks for your replies here..

srijith

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:34 am

Caching has been a problem before and I had suggested some workaround to the pbase team in the forum. Hopefully they will get something in soon.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Reverting to cached (I think) style sheets and images