Board index PBase Questions and Answers Now what did I do with my images?

Questions and Answers

Now what did I do with my images?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
eveyuk

Now what did I do with my images?

Post Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:45 pm

I have 12 images, as I familiarised myself with my trial account on Pbase I moved them around etc. Now they are gone. I am still using 3mb of webspace but I see no galleries in Treeview or in my "root" area.

What idi I do???

Colin Eve :?:

thresholdprod

Post Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:02 pm

I found them here http://www.pbase.com/eveyuk/trial_gallery it looks like you made your inbox private and maybe weren't logged in.I found it by way of recent feature.

see what being private and sneeky can cause :wink:

Bill

eveyuk

Post Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:15 pm

It says log out in the top right hand corner so I am logged in I resume. The box which says this gallery can be viewed by anyone is checked also.

Strange........

So to find galleries which are not listed in the root>tree view I have to look at :
Move selected items to another gallery.
Destination Gallery Choose Gallery

And note the name of the other galleries then type them into the web address.

As a matter of interest how did you dind the names of my galleries?

Colin

thresholdprod

Post Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:02 pm

The quirk that has me stumped is the lack of the path from the inbox.ANd now your inbox shows up.
Did you just try deleting the gallery titled "trial_gallery"?(or did you move them?) The images have now all moved to the root gallery.This would happen by deleting a gallery before you deleted the images inside. Its a safety feature designed to keep you from whacking an entire gallery when meaning to delete an image.

I found the gallery by way of the recent feature.

All your galleries should show up(when you're logged in) under tree view and by thumbnails(as long as there is one image in the gallery)

There has been a glitch some people have had with having to log out and log back in to properly gain access.It has something to do with the cookies and with all the different security progams/options on your computer, it could have gotten hammered anywhere.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Now what did I do with my images?