Board index PBase Questions and Answers Can't open edit

Questions and Answers

Can't open edit

Ask if you need help using PBase.
JoeFiler

Can't open edit

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:38 pm

pBase used to open in my IE browser with an option to go directly to my galleries in edit mode. Now I have to go through the login process. Log in is successful, so I presume that cookies are set OK
For some reason, I am unable to open edit screens in my galleries. I log in and get the uptions to upload to my in box or go to existing galleries. When I select the latter, I get my gallery page, but no edit function. As far as I know I am in good standing with payments and have tried making changes in my firewall and IE cookie privacy levels.
This seems to change from day to day. Sometimes I get in directly with edit option, somtimes I have to log in, and today I can't seem to edit at all.

srijith

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:43 pm

Hmm.. I am not sure what is going on, but gathering from that fact that you were not logged in when you posted in the forum, maybe you cannot getting logged in properly. Maybe you can try to delete the pbase cookie and try again.

JoeFiler

Deleted all cookiesm, no change

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:48 pm

I have logged in repeatedly today. Probably 20 times. I have closed IE, reopened and deleted all cookies, then come back to pBase and log in again. Same results. I have tried this twice.
How can you tell that I wasn't logged in when I posed first message?? To the best of my knowledge I was logged in, as I am now.

filer

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:00 pm

For unknown reason, I am now getting the expected screen when I open pBase. After about a gazillion tries, Logged on automatically and can go to to my galleries in edit mode. Problem temporarily solved.

thresholdprod

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:27 pm

it sounds like you may be having an issue of not being logged in, logging in and then the page being served from your cache instead of refreshed.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Can't open edit