Board index PBase Questions and Answers is there a way to make my gallery private?

Questions and Answers

is there a way to make my gallery private?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
rebelrebel

is there a way to make my gallery private?

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:20 am

how can i make my gallery not appear on the list of updated galleries, randon photos, and other public galleries?

thresholdprod

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:28 am

On the edit gallery page check the box to make this gallery private. Its all it takes. It may take a day for the system to refresh and catch up.But if you create the gallery then do the private setting before you upload photos you'll be in like flin :D from the word go

kelcom2000

Private Gallery

Post Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:57 am

I see that you can make your gallery private. Can a password be administered? I generally don't put family photos in my galleries, but would like to put them in a private gallery, where it is password protected. I could give my family the password for them to view the gallery. Or would it be the same as my editing password and they would have my same admin rights?

Ken L.

srijith

Re: Private Gallery

Post Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:38 am

kelcom2000 wrote:I see that you can make your gallery private. Can a password be administered? I generally don't put family photos in my galleries, but would like to put them in a private gallery, where it is password protected. I could give my family the password for them to view the gallery. Or would it be the same as my editing password and they would have my same admin rights?

This feature is being worked on by the pbase team as we speak. Hopefully they will have it in the system soon. Till then we will have to live with the not-so-private way of protecting the galleries.

juliano

Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:00 pm

kelcom2000 wrote:I see that you can make your gallery private. Can a password be administered? I generally don't put family photos in my galleries, but would like to put them in a private gallery, where it is password protected. I could give my family the password for them to view the gallery. Or would it be the same as my editing password and they would have my same admin rights?

Ken L.

that will be gggrreat

juliano

Post Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:07 am

Anonymous wrote:

Ken L.

Kelcom and others

I am getting very impatient, there is no privacy on this site.
I notivied this problem for almost 3 weeks now, and still not resolved yet.
My private images keep coming up on the random picture, people can view the entire private galleres so easily!!

My original post:
http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=822
the thing that really makes me mad is that the lack of response from Pbase team!!!.

-disgrunted Pbase suppoter- :evil:

Board index PBase Questions and Answers is there a way to make my gallery private?