Board index PBase Questions and Answers Kick me to the Login Window AGAIN!!!

Questions and Answers

Kick me to the Login Window AGAIN!!!

Ask if you need help using PBase.
JADE

Kick me to the Login Window AGAIN!!!

Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:14 pm

Ok... I don't know what the deal is, but I have a paid account, that allows 100MB of storage space to store my photos.

I've only used 15MB of it so far... So, that shouldn't be a problem. Also, my cookies are enabled.

I log in to my account, and it shows that I'm logged in, until I go to edit my gallery, it kicks me back to the login window. Did I break a rule or something?? How do I fix this??

BTw, my gallery is at:
http://www.pbase.com/jadedangel

Want to put more photos up!!

JaDe

Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:40 pm

:(

TO Lady

me too...

Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:49 pm

must be a glitch in the system..... hopefully Slug will see this and take care of it.

srijith

Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:21 pm

Works for me atleast now..

pixel_eye

Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:37 pm

Try deleting all your cookies and logging in again.
I had this problem before and I think it may have been sorted this way.

thresholdprod

Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:55 pm

Also check your firewall/virus scan security settings. There are multiple places your cookies could be getting wacked besides the browser.

Bill

halinhi

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:27 pm

Echoing tresholdprod's suggestion. Had the same problem using Zonealarm Pro. Setting all options in ZA Pro to allow PBase links didn't work. Shutting down ZA Pro temporarily did - strangely enough after logging into PBase succesfully then restoring ZA Pro...no problems. Had same difficulties w/ a couple of other sites, so believe it is a ZA problem.
As an aside, trying to resolve this first w/ PBase, had nothing but great response & suggestions from their team.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Kick me to the Login Window AGAIN!!!