Board index PBase Questions and Answers Pictures Deleted..

Questions and Answers

Pictures Deleted..

Ask if you need help using PBase.
x2

Pictures Deleted..

Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:40 am

hello admins...how come the pictures in my database got deleted..i recently updated my billing but when i checked my database its empty? how come? when i tried to put it some pics back and try to "Display this Gallery" all pics are delete again...please post here ASAP!! need the database for my documentary..thanks..

srijith

Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:26 am

Not an admin, but can you go to your root gallery and check is there is anything in the tables below this line "Make changes to the images within this gallery" ?

srijith

Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:49 am

Also u have a message, maybe from one of the admins. To read go to your Pbase home - http://www.pbase.com/x2/profile

x2

Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:08 pm

yes i have a message but not from the admin..its from someone else saying
"you have so many hits only one photo?"
so that's it...i tried to put the pics back but in vain...it is always deleted..maybe the server is corrupted or something.....i think it started 3 days ago when the new strain of the Welchia Virus is confirmed....

Please HELP!!!

thresholdprod

Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:39 pm

What were the pictures of? If its in violation of any copyright it will be deleted.

x2

Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:19 am

it's all about my PC Modification..im documenting it with this pics...anyway, how come the ADMINS are not answering my post?? im a paid member here... :cry:

juliano

Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:15 am

anybody?? Help!! :shock:

slug
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:33 am

your photos were deleted because it appears that you've paid for two different accounts with credit cards that aren't yours.
at least that's what i have to assume when i get voicemails from angry people telling me their card was used without their permission.

if this was a bad assumption, then i'm very sorry. you can send email to accounts@pbase.com and we'll refund your payment since i've probably offended you and you'll not want to continue using PBase.

-slug

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Pictures Deleted..