Board index PBase Questions and Answers Uploading several images at once

Questions and Answers

Uploading several images at once

Ask if you need help using PBase.
ppjasper

Uploading several images at once

Post Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:46 am

There is mention of uploading several images at once via TAR or ZIP file...PC jingo I guess...sorry folks I have a Mac..anyone know how to do this with a Mac?
Thanks
pbase.com/ppjasper

srijith

Post Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:32 am

What tool do you use for compressing files in Mac? If I am not mistake "zip" is not PC alone. It is more of an IBM thingie that has been carried on. You can get Mac tools that can compress into zip, like http://www.maczipit.com/.

Noet, I have no connections with the product mentioned above and have never used it. So don't ask me how it works.

thresholdprod

Post Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:55 am

If you have issues with the compression programs, you can also click the link for expanded upload. There you will be able to upload 23 images at a time. And 23 is a really cool number.

realkuhl

Re: Uploading several images at once

Post Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:40 am

ppjasper wrote:There is mention of uploading several images at once via TAR or ZIP file...PC jingo I guess...sorry folks I have a Mac..anyone know how to do this with a Mac?
Thanks
pbase.com/ppjasper

The FREE Stuffit Expander set from aladdin includes a drag and drop to make a .zip file. Drag all the images you wish at once over this icon and it will make a single .zip file for you to upload and the pbase automatically expands it. I've uploaded 30+ images at one go this way.

If you do this, be patient for the upload since it is going to take a while to upload all the data. The screen will update when everything has been received and converted.

-John Lehmkuhl
http://www.pbase.com/realkuhl

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Uploading several images at once