Board index PBase Questions and Answers Will people be able to vote for more than one of my comics?

Questions and Answers

Will people be able to vote for more than one of my comics?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
mistermattias

Will people be able to vote for more than one of my comics?

Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:47 pm

Okay, I'm wonderig if people that has voted for one of my Lego Star Wars episodes would be able to vote again if a new episode is added to the same gallery. Or do I have to make a new gallery for each and every episode I add? I've got twelve episodes now and maybe the same person who voted for episode number five would want to vote for episode number eight, for example.

It's not fun having all episodes lying around in the root, therefore I've created a gallery called 'LEGO Star Wars comics'. In this I upload the different episodes, each within a gallery of their own. Will people be able to vote for more than one gallery? I'd really like to know, thanks in advance!

Here's a quick link: http://www.starwarslego.rocks.it

thresholdprod

Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:45 pm

You can only vote for a gallery once.
You also can only vote for an image once.

If you want to try and make the popular gallery list create new galleries for each issue.

If you want to make the popular images lsit just upload and hope people vote.

Keep up the good work. I swing through and look at them ever so often

mistermattias

Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:14 pm

You can only vote for a gallery once

Yes, I know that, but does my newly added episode count as a new gallery or is it just seen as an update of the main gallery named 'LEGO Star Wars comics'? That's what bugs me, I don't know if I have to upload the new episodes in the root gallery instead. They might count as new galleries, but maybe they don't.

Here's what I'm talking about: http://www.pbase.com/mistermattias/comics
Are the different episodes galleries of their own, so that people can vote for more than one episode?

Thank you for your thoughts, thresholdprod

thresholdprod

Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:25 pm

Each episode gallery counts as a seperate gallery for voting.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Will people be able to vote for more than one of my comics?