Board index PBase Questions and Answers FREE short, easy-to-remember address for your gallery

Questions and Answers

FREE short, easy-to-remember address for your gallery

Ask if you need help using PBase.
golfer

FREE short, easy-to-remember address for your gallery

Post Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:28 pm

Why not give your gallery, online journal or website a shorter, easy-to-remember FREE web address?

pbase.com/melgibsonsphotogallery --> melsgallery.tk

geocities.com/melgibsonsblogandonlinejournal --> melsblog.tk

Register at Dot TK! A lot of names are still available!

If you don't already know about Dot TK, it is the exclusive domain registry for Tokelau, one of the smallest countries in the South Pacific, with 1,500 people.

Tokelau is very poor and very isolated. They need better communications, education and medical care. Dot TK has created the Tokelau Internet Project, which is securing new technologies for the island. You can help by registering a domain at Dot TK.

Important reminder: Use this Ambassador Coupon Number during the registration process:

It’s really easy and it only takes a few minutes!

Thanks, Pbase!

srijith

Post Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:50 pm

Can someone delete this post or else one day someone is going to advertise p**** enhancing drugs too, in this forum.

altofran

You're Right!

Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:18 am

I agree! Moderator(s) should remove spam messages.

srijith wrote:Can someone delete this post or else one day someone is going to advertise p**** enhancing drugs too, in this forum.

parklifer

Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:44 am

srijith wrote:
Can someone delete this post or else one day someone is going to advertise p**** enhancing drugs too, in this forum.

Couldn't agree more!

And it's not as if anyone with a seriously small willy could be in ignorance about where to get the cure by now! :wink:

srijith

Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:59 am

Now, now. when I said "p****" i meant "photo" :)!!! :twisted:

revcat

Why this thing is still here?

Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:11 am

Delete, and BAN that IP.

thresholdprod

Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:00 am

First off banning an ip could stop real people from being able to use pbase. Not everyone has a static ip and the bad guys can always release the ip# and reconnect and get a new one. There are some blocks that should be killed but killing off whole ip's isn't the best way in this case. Hopefully someone will kill off these posts or give some of the regulars moderator privilages to stomp on the spam. On the upside for as big as this site is we are pretty spam free compared to other forums

Bill

Can't sleep clowns will eat me

Board index PBase Questions and Answers FREE short, easy-to-remember address for your gallery