Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to delete gallery?

Questions and Answers

How to delete gallery?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
corymcnutt

How to delete gallery?

Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:40 pm

I created a gallery (Cory's 10D Photos) and uploaded a picture, but it went to my "Inbox" rather than my gallery. I was able to get it to my gallery but the "Inbox" is still showing up under my galleries and with the picture in it. I tried to delete it my "inbox" and it doesn't seem to want to...I figured maybe you cannot delete the "Inbox" so I thought I could rename it, but it won't allow me to delete my gallery "Cory's 10D Photos" either? All I want is for my ONE gallery to show up right now. What can I do. Thanks! Cory

corymcnutt

Now I'm really confused!

Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:12 pm

I have read and re-read the instructions on FIRST removing pictures from your gallery and then go to EDIT your gallery to remove it...but I cannot even get it to remove/delete the picture??? I select it and then hit the remove button but it stays there? What am I doing wrong? HELP! PLEASE! Cory

thresholdprod

Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:24 pm

If you deleted the image and its showing up, it sounds like you're having a browser cache issue. Try dumping the cache or hitting reload/refresh a couple of times.
Bill Freeman
"A picture may be worth a thousand words, but usually consumes the bandwidth of more than two thousand." --Gym Quirk
Many great words of wisdom and advice http://www.pbase.com/help http://pbasewiki.srijith.net/

corymcnutt

Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:24 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, but I was able to do it by bringing up only ONE gallery at a time and then it would let me delete the image. When I had both galleries listed and selected the one I wanted to delete it would not do anything. So I am on my way...slowly, but surely.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to delete gallery?