Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBase usage statistics are way off!

Questions and Answers

PBase usage statistics are way off!

Ask if you need help using PBase.
jgayman

PBase usage statistics are way off!

Post Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Currently my PBase account only contains 6 photos (SIX!) with a total size of ~2.6MB. However, PBase is still reporting that I have 15 galleries using 1573MB of space. It has been this way for over a year. How can I get the usage statistic to report the actual amount? This is causing an incorrect amount of credits to be deducted each month.

Thanks!!

richo

Re: PBase usage statistics are way off!

Post Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:28 pm

jgayman wrote:Currently my PBase account only contains 6 photos (SIX!) with a total size of ~2.6MB. However, PBase is still reporting that I have 15 galleries using 1573MB of space. It has been this way for over a year. How can I get the usage statistic to report the actual amount? This is causing an incorrect amount of credits to be deducted each month.

Thanks!!

Email support@pbase.com History indicates the management rarely monitors these forums.

jgayman

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:09 pm

Thank you, I will try that.

jgayman

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Well... I'm not sure if that worked or not.

First I received a message saying: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
Diagnostic-Code: x-unix; can't create user output file

Immediately followed by a second email saying:

Your request (3374) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

So... I'm not sure if it got to anyone or not. :-)

richo

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:00 pm

jgayman wrote:Well... I'm not sure if that worked or not.

First I received a message saying: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
Diagnostic-Code: x-unix; can't create user output file

Immediately followed by a second email saying:

Your request (3374) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

So... I'm not sure if it got to anyone or not. :-)

Could be a user that is CC'ed or all mail coming to that group email no longer exists or that email user has exceeded quota or a server config problem usually happening when moving stuff to a new server. The second user is apparently getting that email...the problem is that could be the actual group email and the response is generated by code, so no way to tell if someone actually got the email beside the system.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBase usage statistics are way off!