Board index PBase Questions and Answers ANYONE THERE??

Questions and Answers

ANYONE THERE??

Ask if you need help using PBase.
jeanb

ANYONE THERE??

Post Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Just checking... Cami disappeared along with the rest of the crew.. Any problem one encounters (lots of em) are met with an auto response and nothing else.

akmc_in_au

Re: ANYONE THERE??

Post Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 pm

jeanb wrote:Just checking... Cami disappeared along with the rest of the crew.. Any problem one encounters (lots of em) are met with an auto response and nothing else.

My guess is that yes, there are still one or two people behind the curtain, though well hidden and quite mute. While I would not put good odds on you getting an official PBase response, it's unlikely that (for example) the stats issue just healed itself without any system admin intervention.

dw_thomas

Re: ANYONE THERE??

Post Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Actually, about a week ago I reported a problem with the Stats page and besides the auto-response I got an email from a support person acknowledging the problem and that they were working on it. Sometime later I got an email that it was fixed.

In short, things worked pretty much like I think they should. But I am well aware that is not at all consistent. It's a shame, there are a lot of talented photographers on PBase, and the flexibility in arranging and configuring galleries is great, it seems there is plenty of potential that isn't being tapped.

DaveT (who is slowly trying to distill out a coherent presentation from 3500 images taken on a 5800 mile road trip last summer! :shock: )

Board index PBase Questions and Answers ANYONE THERE??