Board index PBase Questions and Answers anyone know how to display just "original"

Questions and Answers

anyone know how to display just "original"

Ask if you need help using PBase.
bobfriedman

anyone know how to display just "original"

Post Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 pm

i wish to display just original under each image.. does anyone know how to modify the profile to do that?... is there some html code that turn off the other options?

richo

Re: anyone know how to display just "original"

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 am

bobfriedman wrote:i wish to display just original under each image.. does anyone know how to modify the profile to do that?... is there some html code that turn off the other options?

I could not find anything in editing an image or gallery that might provide this. You might be able to do something in the stylesheet to hide the Element that contains a size. Some jQuery or JavaScript could do that but I don't that would run.

Check this CSS code and see if the inline attribute might work.
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_display_visibility.asp

ed1994

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:22 pm

I thought that originals could not be viewed by Guests?
If that is the case may it restrict viewing?

richo

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:48 pm

ed1994 wrote:I thought that originals could not be viewed by Guests?
If that is the case may it restrict viewing?

The ability to view an image is controlled at the image level and gallery. At the gallery you can set the gallery with a password or just uncheck the "this gallery can be viewed by anyone" box by the Public gallery setting. That will apply to all images in that gallery. If the image is in another gallery, I think it would be visible there if that gallery is public. At the image level you can uncheck the "This image is publicly viewable" box to make the image private. I do not know of any setting that limits guests to only see a particular size of the image.

Disclaimer: I am not a support person for Pbase or an admin here.

bobfriedman

Post Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:30 am

My question was how do you (in style sheets would be likely) just have your galleries display "original" only images without the compressed options to anyone. In other words, the gallery comes up to the web with only "original" images displayed.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers anyone know how to display just "original"