Board index PBase Questions and Answers Hello PBasers!

Questions and Answers

Hello PBasers!

Ask if you need help using PBase.
cami
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Hello PBasers!

Post Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:49 am

My name is Cami. I am new on staff here at PBase, and I wanted to give you all an official hello. If you have questions, you can post them in the forum, or send a message to support@pbase.com. I will try to answer any and all questions directed my way, and I will try to do it in a timely fashion. If I do not know the answer, I will find it for you. Thanks!

richo

Re: Hello PBasers!

Post Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:31 pm

cami wrote:My name is Cami. I am new on staff here at PBase, and I wanted to give you all an official hello. If you have questions, you can post them in the forum, or send a message to support@pbase.com. I will try to answer any and all questions directed my way, and I will try to do it in a timely fashion. If I do not know the answer, I will find it for you. Thanks!

Welcome! Good to see someone from the staff respond. Might I suggest you pin this message or something like it to the top.

amoxtli

Post Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi Cami,

Welcome! I am happy to learn that you are on the PBase staff to answer our questions. I think you will find a great group of photographers here and a strong sense of community and camaraderie among many.

Best,
Walter
Walter Otto Koenig Architectural Photography: http://www.wokoenig.net

General Photography: http://www.wokoenig.com

Pacific Photographic Society: http://www.pacificphoto.net

cami
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:10 am

Thanks! I am excited to be here, and look forward to helping!

~Cami~

parpho

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:19 am

Wow! A breath of fresh air, welcome.

jeanb

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:43 am

Well hello Cami,
Does your arrival mean that finally someone will actually respond to complaints too?
Geotagging, it hasn't worked for more than a year (or two) ,and in spite of 'support 'acknowledging my emails,it still remains out of commission.

clickaway

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Welcome to PBase Cami! Very good to hear from you, and in a positive tone too.

During the summer I contacted PBase on two separate issues and they are still unresolved.

1. What has happened to geotagging? When is it coming back?

2. I contacted PBase asking who my fellow admins are on the PaD Discussion part of the forum. Never got a reply at all on this one.

Can you help me out here?

Ray

lainesphotos

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello Cami,
Your presence here is very welcome after many months of unresolved issues for members and in frustration many have simply given up.

Best wishes

Laine

dougj

Post Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Welcome Cami, it'll be great to have you on the team :D

paninic

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:36 pm

It's really a pleasure Cami...Welcome with us. :)

derekslater

Post Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Welcome Cami, Fingers crossed for an upsurge in the fortunes of Pbase. Could I echo the Goetagging comments mentioned above, it *was* a very good feature that did prove very useful ( to some of us:-) ) Its return to full functionality would be very much appreciated.

Regards DerekS

nolock

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:26 am

Hi Cami,

Is there some way you can keep that woman pointing at the hot dog off the front page? She's had quite a run but perhaps it's time for change.

Thanks.

alpiner

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Hello Cami
So pleased you have joined us.......welcome! Things are looking up already, I think. Super!
I'll also add to the pleas to fix geotagging if possible. Apologies if it is already done, I haven't checked lately. Also, it would be nice if some more sample stylesheets could be added some time. They have been the same for the 12 years since I joined.

fstopintl

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Hi Welcome to the Team of Pbase users!
Please can you fix the stat counter...saying unavailbalr for the last few days now! NOT GOOD,
Thanks
Chris

digitalgee

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:03 pm

So, Cami posts in November, and eventually gets quite a few responses, and never follows up. I'm back on Pbase after a long absence and I'm beginning to remember why I left.

Next

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Hello PBasers!