Board index PBase Questions and Answers PB UPLOADER not seeing all my photos in my iPad.

Questions and Answers

PB UPLOADER not seeing all my photos in my iPad.

Ask if you need help using PBase.
mawboo

PB UPLOADER not seeing all my photos in my iPad.

Post Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:59 pm

I have many photos to post on my iPad and PB UPLOADER will only see five photos in three different folders. I have deleted the uploader and reinstalled it again only to see the same five photos. If I can't post I don't see the reason for continuing.
Also can ADMIN explain why my recent renewal of my expired membership only gave me six months?
Much appreciated if anyone has answers.

mawboo

Re: PB UPLOADER not seeing all my photos in my iPad.

Post Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:23 am

I now know why I have six months on my renewal but still need to know why the
glitch in PB UPLOADER.

dw_thomas

Re: PB UPLOADER not seeing all my photos in my iPad.

Post Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:56 pm

I know nothing about the uploader, maybe iOS updates have messed up something. I only recently got into the iPad (an Air 2), and while I like the form factor and operating time on a charge, I am amazed that on a box with 64G of storage there is nothing like the file manager in Windows to track and organize files. I think that makes it tough to really figure out what's going on in the gizmo.

As to your other question, a basic membership gets you 1G for $23 a year. If your storage use exceeds that, the credit is reduced proportionately. In other words you are actually buying "gigabyte-months" of storage. If you have 1.4 GB of images, $23 gets you 6 months, if you run over the 2GB number, you could show 4 months. Additional 1G increments are $20 per. (Perhaps that explains what you're seeing, perhaps not.)

FWIW,
DaveT

Board index PBase Questions and Answers PB UPLOADER not seeing all my photos in my iPad.