Board index PBase Questions and Answers Account status Expired inspite of renewing Subscription !!!

Questions and Answers

Account status Expired inspite of renewing Subscription !!!

Ask if you need help using PBase.
gsunkara

Account status Expired inspite of renewing Subscription !!!

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to see if anybody could help me to contact the support team. Couple of months back my account was
expiring and 1 week before the account expired I paid the amount through paypal. But after the date passed my account started showing
as expired and I could not upload any photos. I tried contacting the support team (from the help link)but received no reply from any of the
emails that I sent. All I get is an automatic reply saying my issue will be taken care of and when I reply to that email I do not get any response.
Just trying figure out what else can I do its really frustrating to have paid the money and not being able to use the site.
Do any of you know if there is any other way to contact someone at the support team.
If this has happened to other people then I guess everyone needs to be careful before renewing their subscriptions.

Thanks

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Account status Expired inspite of renewing Subscription !!!