Board index PBase Questions and Answers Sort view stats

Questions and Answers

Sort view stats

Ask if you need help using PBase.
dltphotography

Sort view stats

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:01 am

Is there anyway, using pbase stats, to sort views so that I can see my most viewed photo?

richo

Re: Sort view stats

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:19 pm

dltphotography wrote:Is there anyway, using pbase stats, to sort views so that I can see my most viewed photo?

The daily view does show the most viewed images in the left column (although some of us question the accuracy). In the edit gallery view you can use the "more details" link in the far right column to add the "hits" column. Then click the "hits" column to sort so that the image with the most hits is at the top. This has failed on some of my larger galleries. Aside from that I am not sure there is a way to get the most ever viewed, but I am pretty sure this has come up before so try a search.

Personally, I do not believe the pbase stats are accurate. I use Google Analytics and the page views with it are way lower than what Pbase stats show.

reticulatus

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:38 pm

richo wrote:
dltphotography wrote:Is there anyway, using pbase stats, to sort views so that I can see my most viewed photo?

The daily view does show the most viewed images in the left column (although some of us question the accuracy). In the edit gallery view you can use the "more details" link in the far right column to add the "hits" column. Then click the "hits" column to sort so that the image with the most hits is at the top. This has failed on some of my larger galleries. Aside from that I am not sure there is a way to get the most ever viewed, but I am pretty sure this has come up before so try a search.

Personally, I do not believe the pbase stats are accurate. I use Google Analytics and the page views with it are way lower than what Pbase stats show.

Part of that could be due to people blocking Google Analytics with browser add-ons such as NoScript.

dltphotography

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Maybe I wasn't clear what I am looking for. I want to be able sort, high to low, views of all my photos, not just each day, but over the entire time I have been on PBase.

richo

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:09 pm

dltphotography wrote:Maybe I wasn't clear what I am looking for. I want to be able sort, high to low, views of all my photos, not just each day, but over the entire time I have been on PBase.

As far as I know that view does not exist. I have seen some others who use statcounter that might have provided that... Note: I am just a user here and not an admin nor an owner nor on the pbase staff.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Sort view stats