Board index PBase Questions and Answers Statistics page

Questions and Answers

Statistics page

Ask if you need help using PBase.
heez10

Statistics page

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:14 pm

I am trying to check my daily count and it is not opening up for me. Anyone else having this problem? I have to renew soon but this would be a deal braker for me!

mccartney

Re: Statistics page

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Same here on the pacific coast - just times out. I will send and Email to Emily.
Barry McCartney Photography - http://www.pbase.com/mccartney

merriwolf

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:42 am

mccartney wrote:Same here on the pacific coast - just times out. I will send and Email to Emily.

I sent an email this morning regarding this problem and so far have only received their automated response and the problem with stats continues.

Gordon W

milv

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:16 am

Hi!
The same problem on my page too, two days already.
Best!
Milan

gusitar

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:37 am

Past 2 days of no stat's and it continues to time-out - from Santa Monica, CA (west-coast USA) ;-o|

adalberto_tiburzi

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:45 am

Same in Italy
8) Adal

artichoke

same here in Texas

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:05 pm

times out
something must be wrong with the system

digitales

Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Same here!

rsbfotos

Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Monday 9/14/2015 @ 11:45 AM Eastern Daylight Saving Time; Location: SW Florida USA
Reference Stats page function - Everything working A-OK AND quickly.

I wonder if some of the problems are within the users PC or somewhere in the system between the user and Pbase and not Pbase specifically.
What else would explain other users having no problem?
---------------------------------------------------
rsbfotos
You can't see the forest when you sneeze.

dw_thomas

Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Are you getting to stats from your profile or your dashboard?

As I posted in that other thread, the links from those two pages do not appear to be targeted to the same destination, and the one from the profile page still appears to be broken here. But indeed, the one from the dashboard has been working fine (now that I know about it! :) )

DaveT

rsbfotos

Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:14 pm

dw_thomas wrote:Are you getting to stats from your profile or your dashboard?

As I posted in that other thread, the links from those two pages do not appear to be targeted to the same destination, and the one from the profile page still appears to be broken here. But indeed, the one from the dashboard has been working fine (now that I know about it! :) )

DaveT

From the "dashboard". I guess it has become habit with me to always use the dashboard link.

And when I commented just a bit earlier, I had forgotten about the broken "profile" link. That's how ingrained the "dashboard" link is with me.

My apologies to digitales and others, concerning my earlier reply.
rsbfotos

ornate_wrasse

Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:51 pm

rsbfotos wrote:
dw_thomas wrote:From the "dashboard". I guess it has become habit with me to always use the dashboard link.

I have been unable to view my statistics for some time now. Can you explain how to access statistics from the Dashboard? I've never used it to view my statistics.

Thanks.

Ellen

Edited to Add: I found out how to view my statistics from the Dashboard. I will continue to use this link as long as the other link is broken. Thanks for the idea of accessing statistics using the Dashboard.

rsbfotos

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:17 am

Happy that you found it Ellen.
rsbfotos

richo

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:45 pm

rsbfotos wrote:
dw_thomas wrote:Are you getting to stats from your profile or your dashboard?

DaveT

From the "dashboard". I guess it has become habit with me to always use the dashboard link.

And when I commented just a bit earlier, I had forgotten about the broken "profile" link. That's how ingrained the "dashboard" link is with me.

My apologies to digitales and others, concerning my earlier reply.

Apparently elves came in the night and changed the statistics link on the profile page to point to the dashboard statistics link. Please check and verify...perhaps I sat down and type a certain way to cause the link to change?

dw_thomas

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Yes! After reading merriwolf's post I just tried it and got blue bars almost instantly!

(And yes, the profile page link now points to the same spot as the one on the dashboard.)

Hallelujah!!! :lol:

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Statistics page