Board index PBase Questions and Answers Trouble Uploading with your servers...

Questions and Answers

Trouble Uploading with your servers...

Ask if you need help using PBase.
marymervis

Trouble Uploading with your servers...

Post Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Hello,
I have been a pbase member since 2005, and spent a few hours yesterday on the phone with my DSL company, Verizon, trying to determine why I was continually having problems uploading photos to my pbase site... They told me their trace showed problems with your servers.

I sent you a message yesterday, with my phone number and email address, but have yet to hear back from anyone at pbase. After 5 hours of trying every possible way of uploading photos to my pbase site yesterday, (it starts to upload, then times out), I gave up. But am concerned, because I have loved using my pbase site for over 10 years!

Could someone please let me know if you are aware of a problem with your servers?? I had a client waiting to see some images I took for them, and had to snail mail them a disc instead. Not a great solution, especially after having been up all night editing photos, then having to spend 5 hours trouble shooting to determine why I could not successfully upload images to my pbase site. (In hindsight, this 'timing out' problem has been happening for the past few months, but because I haven't uploaded that much lately, didn't pay as much attention to the problem. Also, I was uploading fewer images then, so just kept recreating smaller zip files, to get all of them uploaded. Yesterday, I had many photos to upload, and the upload connection kept breaking, about 30 images into each upload.)

Thanks for any help,
~Mary Mervis

marymervis

Re: Trouble Uploading with your servers...

Post Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:00 pm

It is now August 24th, and still no response or reply from pbase. This is very concerning.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Trouble Uploading with your servers...