Board index PBase Questions and Answers Is it possible to retrieve images I uploaded to Pbase?

Questions and Answers

Is it possible to retrieve images I uploaded to Pbase?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
ornate_wrasse

Is it possible to retrieve images I uploaded to Pbase?

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:43 pm

My hard drive failed some time ago. Fortunately, most of my images were on an external drive and were saved. However, when I went to access a few images from a trip I took to Zion National Park, I learned that I had lost those images. However, I had uploaded them to phase.com.

I would like to know if it's possible to retrieve the images I uploaded to phase. I am not talking about linking to the images, but rather to retrieving the same images I uploaded.

Thanks in advance for your help.

dw_thomas

Re: Is it possible to retrieve images I uploaded to Pbase?

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:57 pm

You can right click and download them individually. You may have right click disabled, in which case you will need to be logged in and go to your 'Account settings' and unclick the 'Disable right click' box. There have also at various times been some scripts/apps to download whole galleries. I've not ever tried them, and they have tended to fall behind as changes occurred in PBase internals. You may be able to find a thread downstream here that gets into that.

DaveT

ornate_wrasse

Re: Is it possible to retrieve images I uploaded to Pbase?

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:07 pm

DaveT,

Thank you very much for your reply. I will try what you suggested and go to Account Settings to make changes if necessary.

Ellen

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Is it possible to retrieve images I uploaded to Pbase?