Board index PBase Questions and Answers Picture showing for Gallery

Questions and Answers

Picture showing for Gallery

Ask if you need help using PBase.
lh3tpa

Picture showing for Gallery

Post Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:49 pm

For my galleries the first pictures ends up as being the picture that is used to describe the gallery. To better describe it - when my galleries are shown together the first photo in the gallery shows with the gallery.

My question is - I want my first picture to remain the same, but I want to pick another image to shown on the gallery description.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Leonard

dw_thomas

Re: Picture showing for Gallery

Post Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:20 pm

(Assuming the "new drop and drag" editor.) When you are in the 'Contents' view that shows a string of all the photos, click the one you want to represent the gallery to highlight it, then in the editor toolbar near the top, click the little box with an R in it ("Representative"). It can also be done in the old editor but I don't recall the steps.

Edit: In the old "original" editor there is a column toward the left side of 'Command' one of which is "Set representative" (also "unset").

Hope that helps,
DaveT

lh3tpa

Re: Picture showing for Gallery

Post Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Thanks, Dave. In the Edit Gallery mode, I clicked on the box of the picture I wanted and then hit 'set representative' and it appeared on the gallery listing. Nice and easy.

Leonard

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Picture showing for Gallery