Board index PBase Questions and Answers Serious issues with photo upload and editing

Questions and Answers

Serious issues with photo upload and editing

Ask if you need help using PBase.
enigmawmn

Re: Serious issues with photo upload and editing

Post Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:21 pm

^ right...

hjsteed

Post Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Just posted this notice "PHOTO UPLOADS DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO SLOW INTERNET CONNECTIONS & SERVER ERRORS... " at http://www.pbase.com/hjsteed/photo_shoot_150904 in my Photo Journal Gallery...

I hope these shortcomings & errors can be corrected soon...

hjsteed

Post Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:05 am

After an 8 hour delay in contending with internet servers, I just completed uploading a few remaining photos in my recent Photo Journal without error message stoppages. I'm somewhat reluctant to continue to upload more photos to PBase under these conditions, but remain grateful to PBase for providing me a means to stay connected to life on this earth in my senior years.

alpiner

Post Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:26 am

Everything was improving again on PBase a couple of days ago, but has deteriorated since, and today is absolutely impossible to do any editing or navigating around galleries, just goes to the 'page can not be displayed ' all the time, and Windows can find no problem to fix. Worst day so far, and still no news about the problems from PBase!

auk

Post Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Very frustrating, especially that we do not here from PBase people... Just paid for another year, that worked flawless :-(.

Albert

lebororo

Serious issues

Post Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Not too many people visit my site now in the world...
Why? 3/5/1 persons per day
----------
5 page views since reset on 17-Aug-2015 11:02 UTC
http://www.pbase.com/lebororo

reticulatus

Re: Serious issues

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:03 am

lebororo wrote:Not too many people visit my site now in the world...
Why? 3/5/1 persons per day
----------
5 page views since reset on 17-Aug-2015 11:02 UTC

When I tried, it said all your photos are password protected?

lebororo

Serious issues incredible

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 am

reticulatus wrote:
When I tried, it said all your photos are password protected?

Thank you for this important news...
I don't know that... I never change any access myself since 2002.
Incredible access to my photos. Nothing from me...

-----------
After checking again, I don't know if something has been added in their "policy"

lebororo

Serious issues with photo to be look inside

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:36 am

Fabienne (fabi123) Re: Image 161212315 - 06-Sep-2015 20:10
Merci Robert pour votre visite et votre commentaire.
Je vois que vous avez mis toutes vos galeries avec un mot de passe alors je vous visiterai un autre jour.
Je vous souhaite une excellente semaine.
Fabi.

I never done anything she said "password protected" :twisted:

dw_thomas

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:00 pm

You need to check your gallery security settings. Clicking on your name shows me your profile OK. But if I click on the link for "All galleries" at the top of your profile page, I get a box titled "Password protected gallery" along with a dialog box for a password entry.

All that said, my hits have been down the last week or two, but are still several hundred a day. I assume some of that drop-off could be folks on the road getting in a last vacation before school starts, etc., but I imagine PBase specific access has also been a problem.

DaveT

hjsteed

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Just posted this message on my Photo Journal Gallery again "DISCONTINUED PHOTO UPLOADS AGAIN DUE TO INTERNET SERVER ERRORS & SLOW CONNECTION." Current Error Message is "503 Server Error"...

By the way, I notice my photo gallery/image hits for the past 2 weeks have been reduced about 50%. I assume largely due to Internet Server Errors & slow connections...

lebororo

all locked to see them photo

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@pbase.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
----------
I discovered all my galleries are locked and it refuse my change to open it????

natureart

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:14 pm

I sent a week ago an e-mail about these problems and another one to pbase support.
Till now only an automatic reply with subject number was replied. :(
I just sent a kindly reminder to them.
I work myself on a Helpdesk, an answer or any information within 24 hours seems normal to me. :wink:
Although the last few days I didn't face any problems, only the 2nd one I mentioned to them (incorrect EXIF data of the Canon 7D mkII).
But even if they have done anything or solved an issue, then it seems normal to me to reply to the customer...... :?
There is a possibility for PBASE to improve. Why don't they take that chance :?:

Art

lebororo

good result photo upload and editing...

Post Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Happy for me... Clean today!
good pleasure to recover as 2 months ago... ☺
:D
lebororo
---------------
check if you have access!

hjsteed

Post Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:09 am

I continue to get this error message from my Verizon.net servers while updating my current PBase photo galleries "Sorry, We could not find ttb.pbase.com" resulting in many problems with the internet servers associated with Pbase. It's disappointing...

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Serious issues with photo upload and editing