Board index PBase Questions and Answers My Upload does not work

Questions and Answers

My Upload does not work

Ask if you need help using PBase.
golfpic

My Upload does not work

Post Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:36 am

Never had this issue. When I click Browse, nothing happens.

richo

Re: My Upload does not work

Post Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:44 am

golfpic wrote:Never had this issue. When I click Browse, nothing happens.

What browser are you using? If you are using IE 10 or above then you will likely have to add pbase.com to the Compatibility Settings under the tools menu (the gear icon). I had to do this when I upgraded to IE 10.

golfpic

Post Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:13 pm

richo wrote:

What browser are you using? If you are using IE 10 or above then you will likely have to add pbase.com to the Compatibility Settings under the tools menu (the gear icon). I had to do this when I upgraded to IE 10.

Thanks. I have IE 11. Your solution resolved the problem. Funny thing is I had not experienced this issue previously. My IE must have been updated just recently, probably during a MS Windows patch upgrade.

richo

Post Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:37 pm

golfpic wrote:
richo wrote:

Thanks. I have IE 11. Your solution resolved the problem. Funny thing is I had not experienced this issue previously. My IE must have been updated just recently, probably during a MS Windows patch upgrade.

Glad it worked! The problem comes when code that inspects the version of the browser does not recognize more recent versions. Then the code that does the work fails because the version information passed to it is not correct. I have found this to be an issue with even editing with a rich text editor. Pbase.com code apparently is not being updated and maintained.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers My Upload does not work