Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBaseWiki to go offline

Questions and Answers

PBaseWiki to go offline

Ask if you need help using PBase.
srijith

PBaseWiki to go offline

Post Tue May 05, 2015 6:34 am

I am not sure if this is being used at all by anyone but the time has come for me to give PBaseWiki a proper "burial".

PBaseWiki went online in 2005 and went into suspend animation in 2007 and has lingered around since then. It is time to pull the plug now. The wiki will be shutdown on 12th May 2015.

Thanks everyone who contributed and used the wiki, especially Arjun and Matias for all the contributions.

dougj

Re: PBaseWiki to go offline

Post Sun May 10, 2015 10:09 am

srijith wrote:I am not sure if this is being used at all by anyone but the time has come for me to give PBaseWiki a proper "burial".

PBaseWiki went online in 2005 and went into suspend animation in 2007 and has lingered around since then. It is time to pull the plug now. The wiki will be shutdown on 12th May 2015.

Thanks everyone who contributed and used the wiki, especially Arjun and Matias for all the contributions.

Thanks Srijith, Arjun & Matias, the Wiki was very informative & helpful. Sad to see it go...

madlights

Re: PBaseWiki to go offline

Post Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:32 am

Yep thanks for the effort you guys put into it. It was a great help and it's sad to see it go, but seems PBase has stagnated and so many have lost interest in general. Thanks again.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBaseWiki to go offline