Board index PBase Questions and Answers Setting up Links in Gallery and Image Descriptions

Questions and Answers

Setting up Links in Gallery and Image Descriptions

Ask if you need help using PBase.
sgitlin

Setting up Links in Gallery and Image Descriptions

Post Sun May 03, 2015 8:01 pm

In my email program, I can highlight a piece of text, click on a link tab, paste the url address of the link target, and the link is set up in the email text. Is there anyway to do something similar in pbase descriptions? Currently, I just use html coding to set up text links in descriptions, and when you have a lot of links, this method can become quite time consuming. I was wondering if there is a simpler way of doing this in pbase.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stew
Huntington Beach, CA

richo

Re: Setting up Links in Gallery and Image Descriptions

Post Tue May 26, 2015 8:35 am

sgitlin wrote:In my email program, I can highlight a piece of text, click on a link tab, paste the url address of the link target, and the link is set up in the email text. Is there anyway to do something similar in pbase descriptions? Currently, I just use html coding to set up text links in descriptions, and when you have a lot of links, this method can become quite time consuming. I was wondering if there is a simpler way of doing this in pbase.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stew
Huntington Beach, CA

I do not think there is a rich text editor for Pbase.com. What I do is use an HTML editor where I have the rich text editor and then just copy/paste the code into the image description. Most of my descriptions are short.

There is a pblog template, but not sure if that has a rich text editor

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Setting up Links in Gallery and Image Descriptions