Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to delete sold lens or lenses from line-up?

Questions and Answers

How to delete sold lens or lenses from line-up?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
ageojo

How to delete sold lens or lenses from line-up?

Post Sun May 03, 2015 12:15 am

Hi everyone,
Is there a way to delete sold and long gone lenses from the lineup to make the selection easier? Thanks!

dw_thomas

Re: How to delete sold lens or lenses from line-up?

Post Sun May 03, 2015 2:27 am

Alas, this question comes up with some regularity and the answer appears to be no. It would be nice if a user could edit their lists. A less friendly solution would be to have entries not used for some period of time -- 6 months -- a year -- just drop off, though I suspect that might be more difficult to implement. (I once did a tweak of an image for a friend and uploaded it to PBase for her to pick up; five years later I still have a Nikon P&S that I never have owned cluttering my pull-down.)

DaveT

ageojo

Post Sun May 03, 2015 9:10 pm

dw_thomas wrote:Alas, this question comes up with some regularity and the answer appears to be no. It would be nice if a user could edit their lists. A less friendly solution would be to have entries not used for some period of time -- 6 months -- a year -- just drop off, though I suspect that might be more difficult to implement. (I once did a tweak of an image for a friend and uploaded it to PBase for her to pick up; five years later I still have a Nikon P&S that I never have owned cluttering my pull-down.)

DaveT

Hi Dave, thank you for informing that. Wow, that's too bad :( It seems siimple enough to do but who knows... Oh, well, I tried :D

john1946

Post Sat May 09, 2015 11:25 am

I have a list of lenses that I no longer own and this problem is most annoying.
Cameras: Panasonic's FZ100 & TZ3, Canon 60D & Canon 400D

My photos: http://www.pbase.com/john1946

Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to delete sold lens or lenses from line-up?